The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
May 31, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #13,276 of 21,763
Quote:
Thanks for the comments. I will have to watch this closely as I work in Sketchbook Pro all the time for work and consultation product design conceptualization. I'm always on the hunt for a great solution for mobile sketching as a professional designer. Currently I have a brick of a Fujitsu T901, but it's decked out with a ton of RAM, an Nvidia graphics processor, and has a very nice feeling active sketching surface. I'd love something more portable, and thinner. Maybe Microsoft has finally got one here. Great news that the sketching and digitization aspects are the strong suits. Isn't Sketchbook Pro a fun application? 

Yeah it would be a great thing if you are in Sketchbook Pro all the time! I need to renew my student offer to get a copy of the pro version.

The one thing that might put you off is that Haswell is just around the corner and there will probably be a Haswell Surface Pro announced this month. The weird thing is that the Surface Pro just launched in a bunch of countries around the world and I wonder if MIcrosoft will Osborne effect their launch...

Jun 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #13,278 of 21,763
Jun 1, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #13,281 of 21,763
Jun 1, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #13,284 of 21,763
Jun 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #13,287 of 21,763
Quote:
Me likey. I stopped smoking but still like fighting (martial arts not street brawl).

Thanks, I like her a lot and I'm not an avid anime fan. Thanks to jgray I ordered her and another one which should be released sometime towards the end of the summer.

Jun 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #13,288 of 21,763
Jun 1, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #13,289 of 21,763
Quote:
Doesn't it?  Someone should totally start that band.  It's the Libertarian dream!

Stop it those are my mouth words.

Also I love your new display picture! It reminds me of a monochrome version of these guys:

----
In unrelated news I totally sold out and bought a pair of Beats Mixrs to demo against the ES10 and Momentum. They are actually a surprisingly good effort from the company everbody loves to hate around these parts. HOLY CLAMPING FORCE though.

Jun 1, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #13,290 of 21,763
Also I got a pair of Sony MA100's out of sheer curiousity to see what $25 gets you in an open headphone. Amusingly the plastic fantastic construction it is only marginally less flimsy feeling than the MA900, and in some senses more solid.

Put them on my head.

MY GOD. THIS THING IS $25. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS FOR $25. NONE.

If Sony built this out of magensium they could have sold it for $150 / $200 and people would eat it up. 

This thing must be the Koss KSC35's of full-size open headphones.

I don't mean to go start another value / worth fight but this and the Sony XBA-C10 really make me doubt the very foundation of this hobby outside of having warm and fuzzys for spending the big bucks lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back