The daily annoyment thread
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:24 AM Post #106 of 152
People who fit subs into cars that can't handle the pressure and end up vibrating louder than the music.
People who fit subs into cars.
People who park on the line so they take up to parking spaces.
When a fashion is revived because its obscurity makes it cool, and the original wearers think its okay to wear it.
Fluorescent rubbers that only smudge your writing.
The "mild" option for spiciness still having chilli that burns more than you can taste the flavour.
Phone operators with the nerve to say something like "Have a good day Sir" after you just had a go at them for their utter incompetence.
Nail scissors that only cut one hands nails properly because of the shape.
Maplins prices.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:32 AM Post #107 of 152
^

oh how i laugh when i see an old vauxhall nova or citroen saxo chugging along lowered, big wheel, fat noisy exhaust with a big sub pounding out 'beatz' i laugh.. i missed that stage out [im 24] like my music [tweaters in car etc] but like it sharp and clear, not too bassy

spend all that money on a useless car, waste, in my eyes, my cars faster than 95£% of 'those' types

oh and charity begging phone calls..
'i wanna tell you about...'
'well u can tell me, but youre not getting any money!'

that usually ends it!

Dec 8, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #108 of 152
Today, useless drivers.

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #110 of 152
Stupid people, and why are they always driving in front of me?

Seriously, people who don't bother to think or have common sense.

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #111 of 152
My neighbors want me to be defecate on their vehicles.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #114 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My neighbors want me to be defecate on their vehicles.

I'd deny them the pleasure; they haven't put enough into their side of the relationship to earn it yet.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #115 of 152
today: my driver knocked at my door and woke me up in the middle of a good sleep, heavy downpour on my way to college, and the Object-Oriented Software Engineering lecturer not showing up (3 consecutive times already!). *sigh*

so now here I am in the cybercafe, sipping on iced chocolate, browsing head-fi, and playing Left 4 Dead 2 when the mood hits me.

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:15 AM Post #116 of 152
You have a driver?

Dec 9, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #118 of 152
I have one already. Me.
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #120 of 152
Well my bus had no air con and all the people on my side had their window closed. Today it peaked at 35C so. .. . . ARE THE TOTALLY INSANE??? I was so hot by the time I got off the bus and forgot where I parked.

tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back