The daily annoyment thread
Dec 9, 2009 at 10:42 AM Post #121 of 152
Ugh. 35C is certainly not comfortable. However, I'd prefer that than shivering to death. Right now it's freezing. It's about 15C here. But on a lighter note, we got snow for snowboarding now.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #122 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right now it's freezing. It's about 15C here.

Aha. HAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. 15*C is downright comfortable, I wish it were that warm... it's -13*C here which still isn't too bad. At least there's no school today so I can spend all of it studying.
tongue.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #123 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by MCC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aha. HAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. 15*C is downright comfortable, I wish it were that warm... it's -13*C here which still isn't too bad. At least there's no school today so I can spend all of it studying.
tongue.gif

-11C where I am. Feels like -21C with wind chill. And yet, it seems almost mild compared to the -35C and wind chill of -44C that we've experienced within the last couple days.

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:42 PM Post #124 of 152
haha I feel spoiled.
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #126 of 152
Neighbors who think they own the neighborhood, blocking my driveway with their cars and trash bins.
Neighbors so loud at night that I have to call the cops to shut them up.
Neighbors who don't leash their dogs and let them run wild.
People don't pick up after their dogs.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #127 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Neighbors who don't leash their dogs and let them run wild.

I read this entire thread but was not going to post in it until I read this, which reminded me of last night when I did not sleep much because my freaking neighbors left their dog outside chained up all night... barking every five minutes.

So now that I am here anyway, I also hate:

people who drive slower than me (otherwise known as morons)
people who drive faster than me (otherwise known as idiots)

people who drive in an unsafe manner thereby risking my life with their reckless behavior

commercials where one person starts a sentence and the next person continues it and so on...

people who think they know better than me how I should live my life and insist on trying to convert me to their way of thinking

people who take every opportunity to shove their political viewpoint and agenda down my throat

people who take themselves and/or their work too seriously

people who think I should be as passionate about their cause as they are

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #128 of 152
JML ads, also those stands in shops with TVs playing JML ads of the product on the stand.

Hiccups (mine don't go away for ages, and they hurt)

McDonalds in the UK won't make me double fishburgers without charging me for two, even though you can order just the burger without the bun for less.

People who confuse religion with the culture of the country it's in and vice versa, and then take offense to people's opinions for the wrong reason.

Backseat drivers.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #129 of 152
The ginormous ads on the top and right side of this forum.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #130 of 152
Buying edition 8's with overnight shipping and having the dealer send them overseas to a different person by accident and having to wait that extra day :p. Hopefully I will get them tomorrow though
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 11:52 PM Post #132 of 152
Referees/Umps calling bad penalties.

People who brag about being "ethical."

Hitting black ice and swinging your car into the curb breaking your axle causing you to waste 4k in repairs.

The Bullsh!t car repair companies make up to charge you more money.

Spending money on audio upgrades 2 days before you wreck your car.

OWNED.

Dec 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM Post #133 of 152
Money being wasted on sports programs instead of being spent on academics. I'm not going to school so I can watch some people throw balls around.

Paying anyone associated with said sports programs a cent more than what the professors are paid.

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #134 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Also, Chad from Million Dollar Listing on BRAVO. I like the other two guys, though.

chad-rogers-evan-almighty-world-premiere-1aQjCr.jpg

You're cheapening this day!
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back