The crappiest song you've caught yourself enjoying
Mar 18, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #211 of 241

I found myself finding this song so stupid and meaningless that's it's funny and play it a couple times a week!

Mar 18, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #212 of 241
A friend of mine kept sending me this song to listen to and it was the most annoying thing ever, but now I've actually had it get stuck in my head on several occasions now and have caught myself almost singing it even. The Horror!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAfu2MBYEew

Mar 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #219 of 241
Friday - Rebecca Black.

A new internet sensation. I catch myself humming this tune all the time. If you haven't given it a listen yet consider yourself lucky haha.

Mar 21, 2011 at 4:57 AM Post #222 of 241
Before, I really disliked Jack Johnson.

But after hearing how good some of his songs sound through headphones, it's hard to avoid listening to him every now and then.

Mar 21, 2011 at 8:41 AM Post #223 of 241
"Music", by Madonna. Was listening to it just last night - thinking, "Wow, there's a lot going on in this track - I should let my friend hear this!" And then the reality of having to admit I was enjoying it just came crashing down...

Mar 21, 2011 at 12:58 PM Post #224 of 241

Quote:
Friday - Rebecca Black.

A new internet sensation. I catch myself humming this tune all the time. If you haven't given it a listen yet consider yourself lucky haha.

2x... it's so bad but there's something about the tune....do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY if you have so far... it's the new rick roll but worse and like the female form of Justin Bieber but it also haunts you that those others never did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back