The crappiest song you've caught yourself enjoying
Mar 11, 2011 at 3:32 AM Post #196 of 241
Quote:
     Quote:

I'd also add it can be songs that you don't ALWAYS enjoy.  For example, something played to death on the radio and you hate, but one day you actually enjoy it.

Good point. This is where, I think, a lot of the subliminal head bobbing stems. These songs get slowly embedded in our heads, and then one day, we find ourselves singing back, and saying, "Oh god, I just knew the words to this song". 
ph34r.gif

Mar 17, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #198 of 241
I've caught myself enjoying some Lady Gaga while out drinking.

Her music isn't quite high art, but she is a great entertainer. Have to admit that I wouldn't mind catching one of her shows someday.

Mar 17, 2011 at 2:58 AM Post #201 of 241
Oh.My.God. I can't believe her!!! The lyrics....the vocals.... the video musics... it just..... I'm speechless.... it even worse than Bieber.....
but the tunes is rather....... catchy.
deadhorse.gif

Quote:
My brother showed me her video earlier today and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard from a music video

Mar 17, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #202 of 241
This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsai0KVrK7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol, I'm bout to get shot aren't I. Gotta love it when it plays in dances though :p

Mar 17, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #203 of 241
"Hey Ricky" is one of my least favorite songs and yet I've hummed it before.

My wife has a song that plays on your Vonage system and I hate it, yet have been suckered into humming it, only to hate myself for doing so.  That's when you need a young priest, an old priest and an experienced exorcist.

Mar 17, 2011 at 4:30 AM Post #205 of 241
I thought I had heard enough of Katy Perry, with that "Firework" song playing on every commercial EVER, but I stumbled upon something...

Noisia took her song and did a great remix of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTzQ2APsJXk

(Just wait til it gets to 1:20 into the song...)

PS. I just listened to the regular version of the song to see how different it is, and the original isn't bad either... GOD, did I really just say that a Katy Perry song was good...
ph34r.gif

Mar 17, 2011 at 12:19 PM Post #206 of 241
Anybody listened/watched the A Complete History of the Soviet Union by La La Ha Ha?
The actual name is much longer than that. It ain't crappy, but it's darn catchy. This and it being one of the very few English songs that I can actually discern the lyrics, this and Tom's Diner.

Mar 17, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #210 of 241

Quote:
Friday by Rebecca Black anyone?

Although there was no way I was enjoying that, it was purely grating.

Heh, I overheard a group of kids in the library talking about how bad that song is.
"Her hardest decision is whether to sit in the front seat or the back? Shoot, I wish my life was that easy"

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back