The crappiest song you've caught yourself enjoying
Feb 13, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #16 of 241
Quote:
They are huge now apparently. A mate of mine showed it to me lol.

Dang man, that's too funny. When it first came on I swore it wasn't a real song and then I noticed a more serious nature about it and realized it was no joke.

Feb 13, 2011 at 4:13 AM Post #17 of 241

Quote:
Quote:

Dang man, that's too funny. When it first came on I swore it wasn't a real song and then I noticed a more serious nature about it and realized it was no joke.

Yeah I asked my mate if they were for real too.. I thought it was a joke. Funny in the middle where he does the whole talking thing again "this is the best song I've heard in my whole life". Hahahha

Feb 13, 2011 at 7:38 PM Post #18 of 241
I am a music elitist, I don't listen to crappy music. 
cool.gif

Feb 13, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #20 of 241

Quote:
Quote:

Wow that video is creepy - What is that little alien thing. Anyway one of my guilty pleasure songs is making love out of nothing at all by air supply

Feb 13, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #21 of 241
I must admit I've caught myself listening to some pretty bad songs lately. stuff I'd be really embarassed to mention, but the worst recently was probably Avril Lavigne - Complicated.

I can't help it, everything sounds so good on the DT880s!

Feb 13, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #22 of 241
My Humps
biggrin.gif

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #26 of 241

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

That stupid VEVO crap blocked the content of this in my country.
mad.gif

What is it?

Feb 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #30 of 241
Ah, the Ric'roll--the timeless, harmless Internet prank that has been granting oneupmanship for years.

And evidently "oneupmanship" is a word, according to Huddler's spell check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back