The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Mar 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #1,576 of 5,999
Quote:
mgoodman: Since I'm probably the only one so far who opted for the LX version, does that mean my unit will be ready before everyone else is?
size]

In the beautiful delicate words of the Great Urban poet: Rick James....

At my house if you ask, "When is dinner?", you get served last.  Since you asked, you get to be last 
wink_face.gif

Mar 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #1,577 of 5,999
Quote:
Personnaly,
I'm planning to use my ipod calssic with my hifi-m8, so I'm positive with the best centrance could take out of it. An thinking about it the combo with the ipod classic makes sens as it is one devise with the biggest capacity on the go.. and moreover, if we are turning ourself to the futur and futur devises apple with produce, 24/96 will be the way to go.
So I'm with the 24/96 capability hoping my Ipod classic willl work with it.
all my best and support to centrance and head-fiers.

I'm planning on using my iPod Classic too (as well as others).

and I'm SO glad Michael has kept up the product blog!!

Mar 12, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #1,579 of 5,999
mgoodman: 
Since I'm probably the only one so far who opted for the LX version, does that mean my unit will be ready before everyone else is?
size]

I have no use for an iPod either, hence why I am also opting for the LX version.

Mar 13, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #1,580 of 5,999
IPOD CLASSIC Should be compulsory.

Even the HIFI kingdom expanded everyday, It's taking time to make people familar with kinds of music data。 24/96 is not the most important option。

However,IF HIFI M8 can't support the older idevices,that make us a dilemma between hifi m8 AND SONY PHA-1.

Don't do that.

Mar 13, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #1,582 of 5,999
Hi 
I have upgraded to an iPhone 5 
Will the HIFI M8 be certified for use with the Iphone 5 and it's lightening connector?
Do you Know of the UK Retailers that will be stocking this? Ie Amazon etc?
Ta 
Richard

Mar 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #1,583 of 5,999
For those of you that have opted for the LX version of the HiFi M-8, what source do you plan to use? I can't think of many portable devices that use SPDIF. I'm less than enthusiastic about iDevices recently because of their minuscule, oh so tiny, displays. I'm leaning towards the HTC One as my next phone, but I don't think the LX offers any benefit over the standard version of the HiFi M-8 since no android devices have SPDIF out. 

Mar 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #1,584 of 5,999
Although I don't watch much TV, I do find Paladia very enjoyable and relaxing. I recently started watching Later...with Jules Holland and Live from Darryl's House. Anyhow, my main source that I would use for optical is my TV. Aside from that, I plan to use the M8 with my laptop @ work. I'm perfectly happy with my portable DAPs(Hisound Studio/Rocoo BA) and I knew since way back that I would never want to walk around with this brick + idevice in my pocket.

Mar 13, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #1,585 of 5,999
http://centrance.com/products/new/blog/

...we’ve chosen a more flexible, future-proof approach. Our approach promotes compatibility with the largest amount of devices, including lightning-based devices. And your HiFi-M8 will not have to change as more Apple devices get introduced (or so we hope). So this is a better way for the customer.

Mar 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #1,588 of 5,999
Quote:
mgoodman: Since I'm probably the only one so far who opted for the LX version, does that mean my unit will be ready before everyone else is?
size]

Thanks for the chuckle! :)

Today and tomorrow, I will be explaining our status on the blog. M8 LX is facing a little bit of a software delay. I'm fighting with the desire to bypass that with hardware. Please stand by for more.

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #1,589 of 5,999
Quote:
I'm planning on using my iPod Classic too (as well as others).

and I'm SO glad Michael has kept up the product blog!!

Good to see you bro! I'm still not sure I'll have it in me to come out to Newport, but if I do, let's have a beverage.

P.S. Sorry to use this esteemed forum for off-topic discussions about beverages and bros. I'm sure I'm not the first one who's done that though :)

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #1,590 of 5,999
Quote:
IPOD CLASSIC Should be compulsory.

Even the HIFI kingdom expanded everyday, It's taking time to make people familar with kinds of music data。 24/96 is not the most important option。

However,IF HIFI M8 can't support the older idevices,that make us a dilemma between hifi m8 AND SONY PHA-1.

Don't do that.

Am very aware. Not planning to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back