The Centrance HiFi M8 thread
Dec 31, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #4,193 of 5,999
Jeeze, I know this has been asked and answered, but, how does one get 24/96 onto an iPhone, specifically a 5S.  I know it will downsample for now, which is fine.  I just don't want to transcode a second copy to 24/44.1 or 24/48 just to get it onto my phone.  I'm pretty sure this can be done, but the how escapes me right now.  Help!

Dec 31, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #4,195 of 5,999
Hi Everyone,

The feedback for M8 has been fantastic and we are expecting many more exciting things next year!

We do have a large shipment of units incoming, but there have been many large orders from dealers. Every unit is already spoken for. There will be many dealers around the world receiving stock within the next month.

All new orders do have to wait until the next batch is done being built in March ( although you can get 30% off until the end of the day! check facebook for details)

Thanks for the support and have a happy New Year!

-Kenny and the CEntrance crew

Dec 31, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #4,196 of 5,999
  Hi Everyone,

The feedback for M8 has been fantastic and we are expecting many more exciting things next year!

We do have a large shipment of units incoming, but there have been many large orders from dealers. Every unit is already spoken for. There will be many dealers around the world receiving stock within the next month.

All new orders do have to wait until the next batch is done being built in March ( although you can get 30% off until the end of the day! check facebook for details)

Thanks for the support and have a happy New Year!

-Kenny and the CEntrance crew

Really enjoying my M8

Happy new year and keep up the good work

Jan 3, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #4,198 of 5,999
  wow, very well done!

I could use some help from the fine members here on this thread filling out the wiki.

I have put most of the comments done by Michael Goodman/Kenny Sefton on the site, including some of the finer points of USB charging etc...
I have also added them as editors to the site and let them know it is up. Michael's response was "Thanks, Jeremy, you are the best! I will get busy on the manual :wink:"

I could use some more help on which cases, power supplies and 3rd party cables you folks are using with your HiFi-M8, as well as any other info. I suspect this info will be useful regardless of an official manual, and I am interested to see whats out there.

You can DM me the info, or better yet DM me email/password to set up as an editor on http://centrance.laurenson.com

Jan 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #4,200 of 5,999
Guys, excellent work so far on the wiki. 
beerchug.gif

My own unit will not ship until early March, which means I might not get it until April as I have to ship it myself to New Zealand. By then perhaps the wiki is already overflowing with info. If you still need volunteers by that time, I'm willing to lend a hand. Worked on a few internal wikis for work, so I have a bit of experience that might be useful. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back