The CEntrance Hi-Fi M8 V2 Thread
Apr 19, 2022 at 12:30 AM Post #766 of 820
Last edited:
Apr 24, 2022 at 10:11 PM Post #768 of 820
May 6, 2022 at 11:19 AM Post #769 of 820
And - this might sound strange. Every time I use my headphones even Apples via a cable - through Centrance I just love the sound. I really don't care about measurements and stuff but my ears. Just feel like a total amateur and I don't care. Getting the music through a Centrance unit makes me happy. I even have the desk speakers same thing. I am not getting paid from Centrance at all. Just a great feeling!!

May 6, 2022 at 1:56 PM Post #770 of 820
And - this might sound strange. Every time I use my headphones even Apples via a cable - through Centrance I just love the sound. I really don't care about measurements and stuff but my ears. Just feel like a total amateur and I don't care. Getting the music through a Centrance unit makes me happy. I even have the desk speakers same thing. I am not getting paid from Centrance at all. Just a great feeling!!
And that is exactly the point. If you are happy, that’s what matters.

Glad you like the CEntrance, it is phenomenal.

May 10, 2022 at 2:38 PM Post #772 of 820
Anyone out there using a Mac mini or Mac Studio? Need a desktop DAC to match?

7C0AF736-7ED0-40E3-AB4F-BA5D66371E27.jpeg

May 20, 2022 at 10:49 AM Post #774 of 820
Love CEntrance products. Just a problem in the long run. And I should not remain in the problem lane. They are to good! Still using the CEntrance loudspeakers on my desk. Super quality. So maybe Michael is offering too high quality products. I still admire and use the HiFi-m8 version 1. Sounds great! Apple and Sony upgrades their products and so does CEntrance but their "old" stuff is still perfect.

May 20, 2022 at 3:00 PM Post #776 of 820
May 26, 2022 at 6:11 AM Post #778 of 820
I am trying today a new type of combo with the Centrance M8V2 .... and I feel a bit of pity to be limited with an APTX Bluetooth connection, though I am not really sure that SQ of the Grado GS3000e is really limited compared to an LDAC connection.
I am trying to play with Neutron and some PEQ adjustments to try improve as much as I can the sound quality with this atypical headphone, but interesting.
Grado GS3000e Centrance M8V2 5Dsr Stack 4 web.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back