The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Apr 22, 2024 at 7:00 AM Post #811 of 827
1_124a2bf2-2224-48b2-827f-f6492203e314_1200x.png

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:39 PM Post #815 of 827
My Flex001 does the same. My BSEP for my IE600s does not do this.
I got it from a classifieds listing so I wasn't sure if it was typical for the cable or how the previous owner wrapped it. great cable otherwise, i just need to calm my ocd lol. I tried it with my Z1R buy didn't like how loosely they rotated so I might look into the BSEP

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:42 PM Post #816 of 827
I got it from a classifieds listing so I wasn't sure if it was typical for the cable or how the previous owner wrapped it. great cable otherwise, i just need to calm my ocd lol. I tried it with my Z1R buy didn't like how loosely they rotated so I might look into the BSEP
The BSEP has different thicknesses I believe. I have the BSEP for my IE600s, but from reading the IE900 thread, it sounds like that latter may be thicker. I would check on that before making the purchase just so you are not surprised. Good luck

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:48 AM Post #820 of 827
Thats like $16K USD for a set of IEM's and a portable amp...you still need a DAC. I tried juggling separate amp/dac combo's but I found they really take away from the portability of the IEM's. Still, for 2.5M yen you'd think you would get the whole package.

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:27 AM Post #824 of 827
Does anyone have FitEar MH334 with a Brise cable like Naobi LE/Ultimate or Yatono LE/Ultimate? I am wondering whether this cable can improve the resolving power and soundstage of MH334.
IME with Brise Audio stuff.. it is not so much the cables, but the Tsuranagi amp that will give you the most improvements on soundstage and resolution/clarity..

I have tested the Tsuranagi amp with various DAPs and IEMs combination, and found that it will always move the whole soundstage backwards, out of the head, and presents it in a square/rectangular shape (depending on the IEMs' ability to create width and depth) but never spherical..

As with clarity and resolution.. the Tsuranagi could even turn the Sony WM1Z (that many consider to be 'muddy') into somewhat reference-sounding.. I don't think I need to elaborate further..

Disclaimer: I am juggling between WM1Z direct and through the Tsuranagi depending on the mood for musical ('muddy') or reference/clean sound.. so I would not say that one is better than the other

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2024 at 1:34 AM Post #825 of 827
IME with Brise Audio stuff.. it is not so much the cables, but the Tsuranagi amp that will give you the most improvements on soundstage and resolution/clarity..

I have tested the Tsuranagi amp with various DAPs and IEMs combination, and found that it will always move the whole soundstage backwards, out of the head, and presents it in a square/rectangular shape (depending on the IEMs' ability to create width and depth) but never spherical..

As with clarity and resolution.. the Tsuranagi could even turn the Sony WM1Z (that many consider to be 'muddy') into somewhat reference-sounding.. I don't think I need to elaborate further..

Disclaimer: I am juggling between WM1Z direct and through the Tsuranagi depending on the mood for musical ('muddy') or reference/clean sound.. so I would not say that one is better than the other
Thanks. When the demo of Tsunaragi V2 arrives, I will try it out later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back