The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Apr 1, 2024 at 4:25 AM Post #797 of 826
so hong konger and Singaporean are greedy?
IMHO it is not possible to generalize in such a way about the Japanese business values VS the rest of the world..

However, their fair pricing policy, lack of get rich quick practices, very minimal hype-centered marketing, always striving for perfection, extremely strict QC, etc in the Japanese business culture will always serve as a good reminder for many people to not be greedy and to conduct business 'fairly' (which is already a highly subjective matter in itself)..

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024 at 10:45 AM Post #798 of 826
May someone recommend me a (maybe light and transportable) Brise cable for my Sennheiser IE900? I am using Sony WM1A as my DAP and IE900 4.4mm stock cable to listen movie original sound tracks, Orchestra, and Japanese anime music. I want to have a Brise cable which enhances the soundstage, clarity, and the bass of the IE900. My budget is around 100,000 - 130,000 Japanese Yen. I do research on Brise cables and there are few options within my budget range ( Yatono-LE,/RH2+ Naobi series, Asuha series, and IE900 BSEP )

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024 at 7:09 PM Post #799 of 826
May someone recommend me a (maybe light and transportable) Brise cable for my Sennheiser IE900? I am using Sony WM1A as my DAP and IE900 4.4mm stock cable to listen movie original sound tracks, Orchestra, and Japanese anime music. I want to have a Brise cable which enhances the soundstage, clarity, and the bass of the IE900. My budget is around 100,000 - 130,000 Japanese Yen. I do research on Brise cables and there are few options within my budget range ( Yatono-LE,/RH2+ Naobi series, Asuha series, and IE900 BSEP )
I have the bsep... I enjoy the pairing a lot, but I've not tried their other cables on the 900

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:15 PM Post #801 of 826
Hi All! Can anyone with a Susvara recommend a Brise cable pairing and some impressions around how they compare to the stock Susvara cable sound?

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:25 PM Post #802 of 826
May someone please recommend a light and transportable Brise cable for commuting use? Not interested in the thick and expensive options (YATONO and higher spec).

ASUHA RH2 or NAOBI Ultimate???
Naobi would be the way to go but Ultimate would probably be too thick. Thickness is based on cable grade: https://briseaudio.com/en/pages/earphone-spec

Apr 16, 2024 at 9:06 PM Post #803 of 826
Hi All! Can anyone with a Susvara recommend a Brise cable pairing and some impressions around how they compare to the stock Susvara cable sound?
No comment on susvara pairing, but I have experience with the Mikumari, yatono, and orochi headphone cables. They all sound similar to each other, so imo just pick your budget if you're going with Brise.

It gets a tad more neutral as you go up in their line (and of course better) with a bit more relaxed presentation as you go down their line.

Brise cables don't tend to change the tonality of the HP, they simply act as an extension and enhance what that HP is good at. I can't imagine them not working well with the susvara unless the chain you run them with is on the relaxed side, or you want to flavor the susvara with something that warms up the bass, intensifies the highs, blooms up the mids, etc... In that case, I'd go with a different cable manufacturer.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2024 at 2:46 AM Post #804 of 826
Trying Shirogane at CJ SG
My impression is very positive, tonal, detail balance and resolution are better than Yatono. The cable appearance is great too, slightly medallic grey.
  • 4W: The note is smoother with nicer trailing tail and micro detail.
  • 8W: Sound is fuller, more impact and dynamic contrast.

1713336166806.png

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:51 AM Post #805 of 826
Hi there, did anyone compare the Brise USB-C cables with other USB-C upgrade cables. The accurate seams competitive, when looking at the price. But the other two are crazy pricey. Any thoughts?
https://briseaudio.com/collections/usb
I have compare with Nordost Reddawn usb with macbook pro as source, picture is just for example. The noise ioslation from 2 cable is great
  • Accurate: more thickness and punch, density in bass section.
  • Reddawn: Sound stage is wider and deeper, and it gain more microdetail and refinement. Bass is smoother and less dens.
1713336552767.png

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:09 AM Post #806 of 826
Trying Shirogane at CJ SG
My impression is very positive, tonal, detail balance and resolution are better than Yatono. The cable appearance is great too, slightly medallic grey.
  • 4W: The note is smoother with nicer trailing tail and micro detail.
  • 8W: Sound is fuller, more impact and dynamic contrast.

1713336166806.png
Were their in-house iems there for trial as well?

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:33 AM Post #807 of 826
I have compare with Nordost Reddawn usb with macbook pro as source, picture is just for example. The noise ioslation from 2 cable is great
  • Accurate: more thickness and punch, density in bass section.
  • Reddawn: Sound stage is wider and deeper, and it gain more microdetail and refinement. Bass is smoother and less dens.
1713336552767.png
Thanks. Well, judging of the thickness of the Accurate, I didn´t expect anything else than more bass :wink:
Jokes aside! Thanks for the short comparison.

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:41 AM Post #808 of 826
Thanks. Well, judging of the thickness of the Accurate, I didn´t expect anything else than more bass :wink:
Jokes aside! Thanks for the short comparison.
Yep, congratulation. It might be a suitable choice for you.
I expect a better sound stage and detail performance from yatono USB.

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:41 AM Post #809 of 826
Named this one from Brise’s new years Fukubukoro. Think of it like Shirogane but physically thinner and more ergonomic like Naomi LE.. it’s a great cable but still on the road of breaking it in. They should selling this one for people that can’t use thicc/stiff or heach cables. It really reminds me of Linum baX.
IMG_0221.jpeg

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:42 AM Post #810 of 826
Were their in-house iems there for trial as well?
No, it is my IEMS.
The titanium shell with handcrafted engraving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back