Attachments

• IMG_20210320_150540_547.jpg
    IMG_20210320_150540_547.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210320_150540_570.jpg
    IMG_20210320_150540_570.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 0
Mar 26, 2021 at 10:41 PM Post #244 of 827
All I can say is YATONO LE is better than my beloved 1960s in EVERY way. Better clarity, soundstage, vocal, bass impact in quiet background. Absolutely amazing! Can't imagine how much better the regular YATONO would be.
Very much depends on synergy IMHO.
I tried my Yatono 4w with Odin (1960 4w) and Traillii (1960 6w) with MMCX to 2 pin adaptor...I prefer their original cable than use Yatono...

I will try demo Yatono 8w cable with Trailli within next few weeks

Mar 27, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #247 of 827
Where can you get Brise cables in the US? I remember that one of their cables was recommended to me a while back (for the JVC HA-FW10000) and I looked into getting one but I couldn't really find anything. Can't tell if I'm missing something obvious or if they are just hard to get.

Mar 27, 2021 at 3:02 PM Post #248 of 827
Where can you get Brise cables in the US? I remember that one of their cables was recommended to me a while back (for the JVC HA-FW10000) and I looked into getting one but I couldn't really find anything. Can't tell if I'm missing something obvious or if they are just hard to get.
As far as I know there is no US Retailer. You would have to email them to purchase a cable. Thatโ€™s what I did to purchase a IC I got from them.

Mar 27, 2021 at 5:40 PM Post #249 of 827
I purchased my YATONO LE directly from Brise Audio. Naoki-San is very responsive. Just shoot him an email.

Mar 27, 2021 at 5:50 PM Post #250 of 827
Very much depends on synergy IMHO.
I tried my Yatono 4w with Odin (1960 4w) and Traillii (1960 6w) with MMCX to 2 pin adaptor...I prefer their original cable than use Yatono...

I will try demo Yatono 8w cable with Trailli within next few weeks
I agree. This hobby is all about synergy. I found the best pairing with my VE8 for now.

Mar 28, 2021 at 3:01 AM Post #251 of 827
Just email support@briseaudio.jp regarding your intent. I made my purchase mid march due to a recommendation from lomenhk (thanks again!) in another thread (IER IEM).

You would have to give your paypal email address to him so that he can send you the bill to purchase.

Mine will be shipped by Fedex priority most probably by end of March as Naoki informed due to COVID restrictions.

Can't wait for the STR-REF to try it out!

Apr 1, 2021 at 1:04 AM Post #252 of 827
Pround owner of the YATONO LE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
My first Brise Audio cable.
is the LE hard? my yatono 4 & 8 are quite hard at the earphone end. i use the 8 in the office, not carrying around.
i am always thinking to buy a LE for my fitear tg335, i tried that on previously, i liked it. but i am no expert writing impression. but once, i put the 8 on my zeus xra, i just love it for the quiet background and crispiness.

Apr 1, 2021 at 3:53 AM Post #253 of 827
is the LE hard? my yatono 4 & 8 are quite hard at the earphone end. i use the 8 in the office, not carrying around.
i am always thinking to buy a LE for my fitear tg335, i tried that on previously, i liked it. but i am no expert writing impression. but once, i put the 8 on my zeus xra, i just love it for the quiet background and crispiness.

What is the improvement between Yatono 4 & 8?

Apr 1, 2021 at 4:45 AM Post #254 of 827
Apr 1, 2021 at 5:15 AM Post #255 of 827
You can head over to e-earphone and use Chromeโ€™s translation option to read more details about them.

https://www.e-earphone.jp/products/detail/1331673/
From the website: https://briseaudio.jp/portable/product/recable/yatonoul.html
"
The YATONO-Ultimate earphone re-cable is the first of the newly set Ultimate grade, which is the highest level of Brise Audio. The previous work YATONO has evolved normally and has reached a higher level.

We have brushed up all the know-how cultivated in the development of YATONO and adopted a new material BS sheet and a new CNT sheet (carbon nanotube).
Furthermore, the ultra-high quality plug and cable slider newly developed for Ultimate grade are adopted.
It took a year and a half to develop, and in the final sound quality decision, we carefully repeated and improved our high-end portable amplifier TSURANAGI (we developed our own ideal amplifier as a high-end environment necessary for cable development) as a reference amplifier. The ideal sound of Brise Audio was completed by adding. YATONO-Ultimate is a cable that demonstrates its power as the potential of the playback environment increases.
"

Seems like best pair with the new amplifier :relieved:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back