THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Sep 20, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #2,837 of 5,009
Time to add a few more to the list.  And thanks illyria, just picked up that Jen Wood.

Crystal Bright and the Silver Hand -stunning vocalist.  Haven't heard anything this mesmerizing in a long while.  Was lucky enough to hear them live.

The Doubleclicks -Nerdy indie music.  Funny and nice vocals.  And I've had Dimetrodon stuck in my head for a week and counting now.

Farao -nice vocals.  Couldn't find a video of my favorite song Silence.

Midas Fall -amazing.  Heard one song, then ended up buying all of their cds.

Jane Blue and the Hunters -wonderful artist.  Found on bandcamp and very worth supporting.  Hope she makes more.

Tania Saleh -Arabic vocals and wonderful voice.

Sep 21, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #2,838 of 5,009
Woo really liked this group been sometime since i have come across somthing i have not heard, went and traked down two CD,s  The long goodbye & long distance didication.

Sep 23, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #2,843 of 5,009
Wow, thank you for the list, Triggerfish. Especially Midas Fall (I have been wanting more post-rock with female vocals ever since I went and saw Marriages live.)

Just picked up a few CDs from Midas Fall, Jane Blue's CD, and I'm already waiting for Farao's vinyl to show up.

Currently loving Brenda Xu -  
https://brendaxu.bandcamp.com/

Sep 23, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #2,848 of 5,009
  Oh, Lordy, I just found this thread and what a great concept.  I am going to lose a lot of time MONEY combing through it and look forward to doing so!

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back