THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Sep 14, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #2,810 of 5,014
  ^  No Rock Hudson to sing along with Doris?

Only if he looks good in a pretty dress!
angry_face.gif

Sep 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #2,814 of 5,014

Celtic Woman - A New Journey - You Raise Me Up

This first song was written by an Irish dude and was performed at Slane Castle in Slane Ireland.

Song is sung by a mainly Irish group with a young Hayley Westenra from New Zealand.

Last one from me for a while - enjoy your music guys!

This one is a full concert 1 hour 33' long with some good songs that some of you may like.

Sep 17, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #2,816 of 5,014
  TheAbsoluteSound mentioned Jacqui Naylor recently, so I thought I'd give her a listen:

Thanks for sharing bro! - she has some voice range - listen to the start of this one - not quite sure I like a female voice going so low at first - wow!

Jacqui Naylor - Ain't No Sunshine

Eva Cassidy - Ain't No Sunshine

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #2,819 of 5,014
  Holy cow! Totally sounds like a dude. In fact in that pic Jacqui LOOKS like a dude. 
blink.gif

Lol - man, I would not say that to her face as the shockdoc may need a Doc to attend to his own injuries!
etysmile.gif

I would say she looks like a bit of a Tomboy but would be great fun to be a partner to go Sky/cave Diving etc.

I have a tendency to be attracted to very fragile petite ladies like my wife that are not into rough and

dangerous things that I have done most of my life before I got a boss who tells me not to do crazy things anymore!!!
deadhorse.gif

Sep 17, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #2,820 of 5,014
I have address the criminal injustice that Ruth Moody has not been frequently mentioned in this thread, a member of the trio "Wailin Jennys" and also a solo artist. Voice of an angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back