THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Sep 17, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #2,821 of 5,014
And of course i have to mention the Wailin' Jennys with Ruth Moody, Nicky Mehta, and Heather Masse, every album and song is pure gold. Enjoy!

P.S. Heather Masse also has a solo album which is another little gem.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #2,822 of 5,014

Lol - man, I would not say that to her face as the shockdoc may need a Doc to attend to his own injuries!
etysmile.gif

I would say she looks like a bit of a Tomboy but would be great fun to be a partner to go Sky/cave Diving etc.

I have a tendency to be attracted to very fragile petite ladies like my wife that are not into rough and

dangerous things that I have done most of my life before I got a boss who tells me not to do crazy things anymore!!!
deadhorse.gif

I dunno. Even the album name calls her Jacq. LOL  But yeah she (he?) might kick my butt. I still think in that pic she looks VERY masculine. Nice voice though.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #2,823 of 5,014
   I dunno. Even the album name calls her Jacq. LOL  But yeah she (he?) might kick my butt. I still think in that pic she looks VERY masculine. Nice voice though.

It is funny how things can be, I had a girlfriend once, she had come over to me out of the blue because she decided that I was going to be her boyfriend.

I of course obligued and we went out together for several months.  Lookswise she was not my ususal type, perhaps a bit tomboyish for my liking but she had the most feminine soft and kind heart and she was brilliant fun to hang out with!

As they say beauty is only skin deep!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back