THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Apr 14, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #1,998 of 5,010
Apr 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #1,999 of 5,010
Amy lee from evanescence has to be my favorite imo. Not only do I like her voice, i like the style of music, the lyrics, and her personality. Her personality is what makes me respect her the most though, for a relatively famous singer she is pretty clean. Unlike some people when they get famous, they go on a downward spiral, and their music degrades, along with their character. However I still like some of her older stuff more than her latest album though, but still good.

Apr 14, 2014 at 10:20 PM Post #2,000 of 5,010
Amy lee from evanescence has to be my favorite imo. Not only do I like her voice, i like the style of music, the lyrics, and her personality. Her personality is what makes me respect her the most though, for a relatively famous singer she is pretty clean. Unlike some people when they get famous, they go on a downward spiral, and their music degrades, along with their character. However I still like some of her older stuff more than her latest album though, but still good.

What I had heard was that it was originally going ti be a synth album but the record company said no.

Apr 24, 2014 at 1:31 PM Post #2,007 of 5,010
One of my favorite female vocalists is Ellie Price from the math pop band named Signals. Please note that the period after Signals. is part of the band's name, as there are several bands named Signals that they wish to differentiate themselves from.

http://signalsuk.bandcamp.com/track/come-out-the-blue

Apr 24, 2014 at 5:57 PM Post #2,008 of 5,010
New favorite vocals right here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back