The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II)
May 1, 2016 at 6:27 PM Post #1,802 of 1,853
I own Philips Downtown and I'm not satisfied exactly for the bass amount. It looks weird see them suggested for bass headphones here...

Using a smartphone the bass quantity is low, they have a warm sound but definitely not bass-heavy.
With an EQ sound get better but not so much more.

They need an AMP to improve?
A Fiio E6 it's sufficient?

May 2, 2016 at 5:50 PM Post #1,806 of 1,853
Yes sir. But, it needs some updating. I need to see my Sony Xb90ex on the list and it's not there!!
wink.gif

you r right needs more activity

man i am torn now, bout if i should by a metal asg2.5 or get another iem

cant wait for u to get ur e5, if u need help with it, tell me, I messed with it a bit and give it time to set it up man properly as it needs some skills

was busy all afternoon with it from trying so many things, its just mind blowing but i will give more details in its e5 thread

May 2, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #1,807 of 1,853
Thanks bro. I will probably take you up on that offer. I have a deal pending for the brushed nickel asg g2.5. I'm hoping I can wrap it up tomorrow. If so, I will let go of my red asg g2.5. I might even dump my asg g2 as well. Get some money back for all of my recent purchases. Been on a binge lately. Lol.

May 3, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #1,808 of 1,853
Thanks bro. I will probably take you up on that offer. I have a deal pending for the brushed nickel asg g2.5. I'm hoping I can wrap it up tomorrow. If so, I will let go of my red asg g2.5. I might even dump my asg g2 as well. Get some money back for all of my recent purchases. Been on a binge lately. Lol.

is it from a head-fier here, cause I think I know who u mean, you are welcome to take it bro as I was in communication with a head-fier here for a nickel one as well, but told him to wait until i sell my red one. But go for it as its a great iem before someone else takes it, and it deserves to be in metal 

May 3, 2016 at 4:47 PM Post #1,810 of 1,853
is it from a head-fier here, cause I think I know who u mean, you are welcome to take it bro as I was in communication with a head-fier here for a nickel one as well, but told him to wait until i sell my red one. But go for it as its a great iem before someone else takes it, and it deserves to be in metal 

Same guy. Sorry, I'm about to send him money. Unless you really want it. I'll buy it, and you can buy it from me in the future, if you want it that bad.

If I'm using an iPhone there's something similar?
Or I always need AMP?

Depends on the IEM bro. Most cases it is better, not all. Check the other basshead iem list. It has a top ten, one for with and one for without amp.

May 15, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #1,812 of 1,853

Bass 
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #1,813 of 1,853
I stopped updating the thread due to inactivity, but would be really happy to boot it up again if you guys would like.

What do you think? Should we revisit the list, and implement the voting system for removing items from it?

May 22, 2016 at 3:28 AM Post #1,815 of 1,853
I stopped updating the thread due to inactivity, but would be really happy to boot it up again if you guys would like.

What do you think? Should we revisit the list, and implement the voting system for removing items from it?

Great thread, worth keeping alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back