The Antelope Zodiac / Zodiac + / Zodiac Gold DAC Thread
Nov 11, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #467 of 529
Radio_head, thanks you !

Nov 17, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #468 of 529
NEW here!

I got myself a silver one.  (I better not wait the P coming out, save a lot of money)

And happy with this upgrade from my current system.

Have a question of power upgrade, any opinion welcome

http://www.head-fi.org/t/690834/zodiac-user-better-to-get-a-voltikus-or-rwa-black-lighting

Dec 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM Post #469 of 529
guys need your advice. thinking of getting between the zodiac (normal version) or the audio note 1.1x. The prices are similar, although there is a 4 weeks wait for the audio note. There is not much reviews/talk about the audio note so its quite hard to decide. The wet and musical sound is what i'm after, and I have seen somewhere in this thread that someone described the zodiac as wet and beautiful (har har ^_^)... sounding!

Dec 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #470 of 529
  guys need your advice. thinking of getting between the zodiac (normal version) or the audio note 1.1x. The prices are similar, although there is a 4 weeks wait for the audio note. There is not much reviews/talk about the audio note so its quite hard to decide. The wet and musical sound is what i'm after, and I have seen somewhere in this thread that someone described the zodiac as wet and beautiful (har har ^_^)... sounding!

I've heard the Platinum... It's beautiful sounding for sure, it's as beautiful as I'm getting one for myself.
http://imgur.com/a/iRTkz

If you've got a chance to listen to any of the Zodiacs, do that.

Dec 25, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #471 of 529
I am a new guy of Zodiac world .And I was jump from Chord QuteHD DSD Dac + Woo Audio WA2 (with all upgrade tubes) .
I enjoy my Zodiac Silver with ED10 . Special about the soundstage and the detail on low level playing .
Can any one tell me about the following .
Did Zodiac need power supply from USB cable ?
Power buttom switch between power on and stand-by mode......is it really stabd-by or just power off ?
When I turn the headphone amp vol.  to min. it is off or just min. ? That mean I should or should not plug off the heahphone when I connect to speaker system .
Sorry about my poor english and foolish guestions .

Jan 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #472 of 529
Hi Guys
      This is reply from ANTELOPE .

1. Zodiac DAC comes with a power supply, the USB is only for data transferring.
2. Power button - switches between ready to use and stand by, if you want it completely off should disconnect the power cord.
3. You do not have to disconnect the headphones to use the speakers - just go all the way down the headphone volume if you do not want to hear sound from them.

Feb 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #475 of 529

​

Audiophile 10M Atomic Clock

Feb 26, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #477 of 529

You can also buy Atomic clock on eBay for $150 and use with Platinum.

Is a clock like that ready-to-use? Or do you need some DIY to make it work with a dac?

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:17 AM Post #478 of 529
You can also buy Atomic clock on eBay for $150 and use with Platinum.

With a strong desire, you can collect and Antelope. This is not a topic for discussion in this thread. 
DIY Links to throw a personal message

Feb 26, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #480 of 529

I know that you can do anything, but this topic is not for Homebrew. I reported the news, and you give advice on the replacement device that has not yet appeared in the sale and there is no review for homemade "pepelats".
Thank you, I smiled :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back