The Antelope Zodiac / Zodiac + / Zodiac Gold DAC Thread
Feb 27, 2021 at 8:30 AM Post #526 of 529
I would not be claimed as significant improvement, but it is better in many areas: more airy, more sophisticated, more transparent. Music floats in the air.

Have you compared Zodiac to Chord DACs?

Feb 27, 2021 at 8:35 AM Post #527 of 529
Aug 12, 2023 at 6:14 AM Post #528 of 529
Hey folks. I have opportunity to pick up an Antelope Zodiac Gold with the Voltikus PSU. How good a performer is this today compared to more modern gear ? I plan to also pair with my Audio Gd Master 19 headphone amplifier. Will these match well ?

One last thing, am I right in thinking the only difference between the Gold and Platinum models is the colour (obviously lol) and the external Clock Unit ?

Thanks again.

Dec 20, 2023 at 7:08 PM Post #529 of 529
Good morning Sirs,

I have to change DAC for my active speakers and I’d like to know if any of you compared Antelope Zodiac Silver\Plus toForrsell MDAC-2 and Lynx Hilo.

Thank you, kind regards.
Fabio
I listened to two Zodiac models Silver and Gold at home. The difference was small, barely perceptible, Gold played a little softer as it seemed, perhaps it was a placebo. I want to say, comparing with other DACs, the Antelope Zodiac Silver is still a cool DAC to this day. Overall, the Zodiac behaves like a true audiophile device to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back