The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Jun 14, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #2,089 of 2,897
Haha! Stop winding poor MusicDay up. :yum: It's kind of him to share the info with everyone regardless.

Jun 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #2,094 of 2,897
I got my one of a kind case made, some slight changes, smaller band and additional 'pocket' on flap for storing SD card when not in use or for a spare

Very professional work and high quality materials

Thanks crimsonhides 
cool.gif

Jun 20, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #2,095 of 2,897
Congratulations, as that case looks very nice and should protect your TP. The SD pouch is a great idea too. :)

I got my one of a kind case made, some slight changes, smaller band and additional 'pocket' on flap for storing SD card when not in use or for a spare

Thanks crimsonhides :cool:

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #2,096 of 2,897

Very nice can and indeed professionally done.Is the leather soft enough to feel the buttons and use it while inside?
Where can I can get one myself of you don't mind.

Jun 20, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #2,097 of 2,897
Very nice can and indeed professionally done.Is the leather soft enough to feel the buttons and use it while inside?
Where can I can get one myself of you don't mind.

Its intentionally made with soft kangaroo leather so the buttons are easy to press.

Crimsonhides@gmail.com will assist

Jun 20, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #2,098 of 2,897

Nice! Beautifully done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back