The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Apr 29, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #916 of 2,897
  I have put my Tera back onto the market.  Anyone interested please find it from the classified section of the forum.

Cheers

You will return to the club - watch this space - 
wink.gif

Apr 29, 2015 at 9:39 AM Post #917 of 2,897
  You will return to the club - watch this space - 
wink.gif

Thanks.

Tera gave me a lot of joys over the last two years of ownership.  However, life moves on and new things are coming.  

With, or without the Tera, I will staying around these pages to share your joy of ownership.

Cheers

Apr 30, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #924 of 2,897
Beautiful 24bit WAV piano songs free to download to play on the Tera player.
Thanks Audionewbi for the link :
http://pianoday.org/downloads/ERATP065DM-NilsFrahm-Solo-24-BIT.zip

How come I cannot play this on my TERA? Is it my SD card?
I'm using a Kingston 16 Gb Class 4 card. The card is confirm OK coz I can play other wav file on it in TERA.

May 1, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #930 of 2,897
  OK only after converting to 16 bit Wav then it works.  But I thought TERA accepts 16bit and 24bit?

It does accept both 16 and 24 bit - the reason it works is not because of converting to 16 bit but more likely because during conversion something in the wav file headers was changed as well (something probably dropped which Tera did not like).
I also have few SD cards which have to be reformatted and all wav files copied to them at once after reformat. Then the exact same wavs that gave me issues would work (because the problem is in that case not with wav files but how Tera firmware interacts with filesystem on SD cards - it's very sensitive and picky about speeds etc). I think all of this was probably fixed on more recent Tera firmware (mine is 2 years old so I still run into these issues with some of my cards, but I have found that if I reformat and copy all folders with wav files to the SD cards at once I don't run into any issues - probably file system is very clean that way so even old firmware can handle it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back