The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Mar 19, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #1,906 of 2,897
I listen pretty much at the same volume as you with same headphones but i get easily over 14 hours.Is good to know that even when you are not using it for a long period of time, you should charge the battery. Maybe the previous owner didn't really charge it properly, or didn't cared too much about it.
I wouldn't worry if i were you,and anyway Charles will be very helpful when the battery replacing times come.

Mar 24, 2016 at 12:22 AM Post #1,907 of 2,897
Tera Player would be ultimate player that I would love to own in the future. Meanwhile, I am enjoying Alien (new gold edition) that I recently purchased with Koss PortaPro (Kramer Modded). Alien new edition + PP Mod goes really Well 
gs1000.gif
 I just listened Mad Max -Fury Road Soundtrack in HD and I feel like I am in IMAX cinema. 
basshead.gif

I guess that Tera Player would be even better. :)

Mar 26, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #1,909 of 2,897
The Echobox Finder X1 dynamic driver iem is a good match with the Tera, for me, under these conditions:
I've modded the X1 with cotton cut from Q-tips and placed in the nozzle underneath the red filters. The overall sound with the Tera is V shaped with pleasantly enhanced bass that doesn't roll off, with a bright and clear top end. If the red filters proved too bright it works with the other filters but is too bassy for my tastes. It will still be bright but less so than with the reds. Treble, while very bright in general with all the filters, is clean and of very good quality.

I have something else that makes the Tera extremely versitle for ALL IEMS coming up soon! And it's slightly smaller than the Tera itself, so it mates very nicely keeping the tiny Tera footprint. Enjoy the tease.

Mar 26, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #1,910 of 2,897
The other day was nice and sunny in South London. Around 15C.Been working in the garden and been listening to the Tera Player with Korta Pro headphones modified for 6 hours. The sound is unbelievable with speaker like bass,natural vocals and great big soundstage.
Is hard to explain but you can listen to music with this combination for hours but there is no fatique and everything sound natural.Effortless music reproduction system.:)

Mar 26, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #1,911 of 2,897
The other day was nice and sunny in South London. Around 15C.Been working in the garden and been listening to the Tera Player with Korta Pro headphones modified for 6 hours. The sound is unbelievable with speaker like bass,natural vocals and great big soundstage.
Is hard to explain but you can listen to music with this combination for hours but there is no fatique and everything sound natural.Effortless music reproduction system.:)

I've done the same today and think the same. Though with the Monoprice 8320 and this incredible mp3 player that plays flac and wav. Only $10. If you're all so happy with spending money I really suggest to get those at around $18 together and enjoy audio Nirvana.
No trolling I'm serious!!

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32326581628.html?productId=32326581628&productSubject=6th-Gen-1-8-Inch-LCD-Clip-FM-Radio-Video-Mp3-Mp4-Player-Support-4-8&spm=2114.01010208.8.66.4eG55F&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #1,919 of 2,897
Anyone of you have any experience with the Tera Player and CIEMs? I am planning to go that direction sometimes for added comfort.I am looking at ES60 and A12.Did anyone tried this with the Tera Player?
Having 10&20 ohm output is a risky job without trying first.

I have posted more than once about my Future Sonics' CIEMs.

Mar 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #1,920 of 2,897

Anyone of you have any experience with the Tera Player and CIEMs? I am planning to go that direction sometimes for added comfort.I am looking at ES60 and A12.Did anyone tried this with the Tera Player?
Having 10&20 ohm output is a risky job without trying first.

I have posted more than once about my Future Sonics' CIEMs.

Thank you for your response, but at the moment I am only interested in the only two CIEM's mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back