The 2010 Holiday Gift Exchange Is On! (Read thread for details!)
Dec 4, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #196 of 320
Put me in, for Europe or North America.  I can have whatever I get in return shipped to Sweden or the US (I'm in Sweden now but going home to Michigan for Christmas).

Dec 4, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #198 of 320
Are new members who sign up for this with their first and only post eligible, just asking!

Dec 4, 2010 at 7:10 PM Post #199 of 320
Yes, I would like to include new members, too.

There are lots of lurkers here and this will hopefully bring them in and encourage them to start posting.

Dec 4, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #200 of 320
Actually, the only way the gift would be received in time is if I was partnered with someone in either Australia or New Zealand. It's a shame because I like receiving packages from all sorts of awesome places.

So yeah. Australia or New Zealand for me.

Dec 5, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #202 of 320
woohoo im excited haha
atsmile.gif

Dec 5, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #205 of 320

Quote:
You can remove me from the list. It seems some people don't want to deal with a newbie. Oh well, it's one less thing I have to do.

It was certainly nothing personal ptsube. But I would hope you can see where this could be open to abuse by people who just sign up at the last minute and make a single post in order to get a free CD with no real repercussions. I am curious why you never felt the need to post or sign up before this gift exchange? I was just trying to minimize the risk that someone could end up with a "rock in their stocking", so to speak, and perhaps in doing that I was being to much of a Grinch.
So if I was in error you have my humble apology, and my wishes for a very happy Season's Greetings go out to you 
ph34r.gif

Dec 5, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #207 of 320

Quote:

ere this could be open to abuse by people who just sign up at the last minute and make a single post in order to get a free CD with no real repercussions. I am curious why you never felt the need to post or sign up before this gift exchange? I was just trying to minimize the risk that someone could end up with a "rock in their stocking", so to speak, and perhaps in doing that I was being to much of a Grinch.
So if I was in error you have my humble apology, and my wishes for a very happy Season's Greetings go out to you 
ph34r.gif

I have been a visitor here for quite a while, but I never needed to register until recently when I PM'ed a member about a set of Philips HP1000's. So, I figured I might as well do this gift exchange since I finally decided to register. Also, I have become more of an audiophile with some purchases over the years.

Oh well, not a big deal.

Dec 5, 2010 at 9:03 PM Post #208 of 320
yeah. i created my account about a month ago when i ordered some nice cans. im up to do it, and ship anywhere. but if yall dont want me to i understand lol. just let me know :p

Dec 5, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #209 of 320
I ran into a little trouble sending PMs tonight.  So I posted the pairing list in the first post of this thread.

Please contact your partner ASAP to exchange addresses.

If there are any questions or if I made any mistakes, please let me know.  Thank you to everyone who participated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back