Thank you HeadRoom!
Oct 10, 2008 at 6:19 AM Post #61 of 110
Hmmmmmmm!! It is funny. I would be like to purchase.

Thanks....
L3000.gif

__________________________________________________ ___________

Compra hard disk esterni Transsexual Surgery

Oct 10, 2008 at 4:42 PM Post #62 of 110
I'd just like to pipe up with a big Thank You to Headroom. My new Micro amp is fantastic, and I plan on completing the stack a bit later. Thanks for your high quality, great-sounding products and idiot-proof shopping.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 10, 2008 at 6:18 PM Post #63 of 110
Yet another addition to this thread. I had some faulty earphones that you guys took back and replaced under warranty. Completely hassle free. Insanely great service. Thanks!

Oct 10, 2008 at 7:14 PM Post #64 of 110
Sales misprinted my shipping address. A quick chat with support allowed FedEx to redeliver. Plus they refunded my shipping.

Know what this means? I now have an outstanding headphone seller to recommend to friends and family!

Thank you very much!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

PS: Awesome product BTW.

Oct 10, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #65 of 110
Thanks headroom for giving us the mobile audiophiles purpose in a world of thousand dollar landlocked systems. Can't count the number of times I remember a vista and the song that was playing on my portable...

Oct 16, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #66 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In your opinion, if using the same source, which do you perfer using; the usb or optical dac input?

Oy! You're not going to like this answer: First, it's pretty rare to have a computer that has an optical output (yeah, yeah, yeah, Apple, blah, blah) so I've rarely had the chance to A/B optical/USB.

But.....

I almost always listen to USB and think it sounds just fine; don't miss S/PDIF a bit.

Did I answer your question? No! You're just going to have to listen for yourself.

(I'm such a hard@ss sometimes.)

Nov 1, 2008 at 4:46 PM Post #68 of 110
Hi, this is my first post on head-fi, and i just wanted to say that i recentely bought an total airhead+ mini bag , and i couldnt be more happier..!
about a month ago i purchased pk1 earphones, which are also amazing ,
but after couple of days trying to make the best out of them unamped.
( the D2 can drive them loud enough, but the sound is not superb like when they are amplified .) i didnt get what i expected. so i decided to buy the total airhead. what can i say...the sound is amazingely enhanced, now i know what all the fussing about headphones amps! i havent tried another amps but i am very happy with my total airhead and pk1.

finely i want to say, thank you headroom for the great service and great products! keep going.

Nov 4, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #69 of 110
Thanks Jeremy, for patiently answering my many questions, not applying any pressure, and giving me a lot of solid, unbiased info to think over. It's good to have you guys as part of the community.

Nov 13, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #70 of 110
After a painful 7 week Denon manufacturer delay I'm finally enjoying my AH-D5000s with the Ultra Micro Stack (with Astrodyne). Previously I was listening to a pair of Sennheiser 580s and a Total BitHead. To be honest the bass boost from both the Ultra Micros (even with my 580s) and especially the Denon AH-D5000s was a bit overwhelming, but I'm coming around and really enjoying it. And I do appreciate the noise attenuation (I have a ton of computer fan noise at work).

Props to Jorge and Roz at Headroom for making the wait bearable and putting up with my incessant "are they here yet" nagging.

Now I've just got to work up the Head-Fi cred to put my old gear up for sale. I was going to sell it at the office but I made the mistake of letting the one guy who was interested listen to the Ultra Micro Stack and now he's probably buying that instead. Doh!

Nov 21, 2008 at 11:45 PM Post #72 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiroyuki K /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just received my Ultra Desktop Amp.Great product!
Thank you,HeadRoom,Thank you,Jorge!

Thank YOU, Hiroyuki!
... Enjoy The Sound
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Dec 5, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #73 of 110
The pk1 earbuds was my first purchase from you headroom guys.
i must say that since than i bought other stuff like the ultra micro amp and denons ah-d5000, sik ram din for my ipod and also a mini bag for my total airhead(the first amp i bought from you...i wanted to start little
regular_smile .gif
)
your service is just perfect and so are the products! i finally reached my musical heaven..and i did this with you guys. with your help and also from the other head fiers.
i want to say thanks for helping me ,step by step ,improving the sound of my music to perfectness!

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #75 of 110
Thank you headroom for pulling me into a hobby I didn't even know existed. I started off using the HD590s, after reading a review off your site, when I was playing Counter-Strike, professionally (short-lived... only lasted 6 months lol). After that I got into many of types of headphones and have always made sure to read your review on the given product. I recently bought the DT880s from your site and will continue to purchase from you as your customer service was impeccable. The associates I conversed with were very down-to-earth and they actually cared about what application I was buying them for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back