TF10: This product won't be shipped after December 25th, 2010
Dec 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

Stockbox

New Head-Fier
I just received an email stating that my TF10s that are supposed to arrive after Christmas are now being ready to be shipped. Their new ETA, December 8th and that is with 2 day shipping. I would of posted it up on the TF10 amazon deal thread but too many people were complaining about reselling them for a profit so the thread closed. So I felt that it's appropriate to start a thread and ask any fellow Head-fiers who got the same message as mine if their TF10s are ready to shipped out like mine or still have to wait after Christmas.

I can't wait for them to come so I can try them out! 
etysmile.gif

Dec 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM Post #2 of 52
No email yet for me;Site still estimating shipping after 12/25/10. I ordered mine 11/27 around 8am, I am sure earlier orders are shipping first.

Glad I got in on  the deal. I have been looking to buy one since I join this site.

Dec 3, 2010 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 52
I ordered mine that saturday morning at about 9am Eastern Standard Time, it said "In Stock" when I placed the order, but still shows that its shipping after Dec 25th.

Luckily I also ordered a pair of Pana HJE900's which arrived last week to tide me over until the TF10s arrive.

Dec 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM Post #5 of 52
I got mine, however, I purchased mine at 5am est time. Last year, I was in on the deal pretty late in the day it took them until the 22nd to ship mine. They said that they "over-sold" the product and they needed to restock. I bugged and bugged until they pushed my order up

Dec 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #6 of 52
I got the email last night saying mine is ready to ship.  Estimate arrival is Dec 9th.  Original message said after Dec 25th.  I can't wait.  I ordered two.  One for me and one for my son.

Dec 3, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #9 of 52
still waiting on mine... eta after Dec 25th... bummer :frowning2:

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #11 of 52
No such luck for me. Argh. The wait for these things is killing me.

Curse you Amazon! It's like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit and then telling it that it can't have it for a month.
mad.gif

Dec 17, 2010 at 10:57 PM Post #12 of 52

Quote:

Curse you Amazon! It's like dangling a carrot in front of a rabbit and then telling it that it can't have it for a month.
mad.gif

If it helps I don't think you're missing much :p

Dec 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #13 of 52

Quote:
Quote:

mad.gif

Well, that's a pretty mean thing to say. Many people like the TF10.

Dec 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM Post #15 of 52

Quote:
Quote:

mad.gif

Eh, I'm impatient enough to want packages delivered yesterday so even if I'm not missing much, the wait would still be agonizing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back