Texas Meet (Saturday, March 10th, 2012) [Location Inside]
Nov 7, 2011 at 1:54 AM Post #32 of 615
I know this thread is a teeny bit out of date, but considering its going to be happening i think ill go ahead and say to count me in. I can bring all the gear i have.(Hopefully around that time ill have more)

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #33 of 615
Whatcha mean out of date? All the planning will be done here. Don't feel too behind. :D

I'm about to purchase a Marantz SA8004 to add to the list of stuff I'll bring. Do we want to start getting a gear list together? It seems a little early as I know people are still buying and selling.

Quote:
I know this thread is a teeny bit out of date, but considering its going to be happening i think ill go ahead and say to count me in. I can bring all the gear i have.(Hopefully around that time ill have more)

Nov 7, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #34 of 615
I didnt see the last two pages, so it was like roughly 15 days since last post as of then, so i was js. Either way, id really like to be able to go and learn. The stuff i know for sure i can bring atm is:
Fiio E5, E7, and E9
Sennheiser 595
MEElectronics M6
I plan on buying the Denon D2000s soon too. 

Nov 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM Post #35 of 615
Mine is easy:

Ayon CD-1
Senn HE60
eXStatA / Liquid Lightning

Has anyone invited Dr Cavalli?

Nov 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #36 of 615

I've been talking with Brian about it and I know they want to be involved. Is there a way I can contact the specific people and invite them properly? Or you could, or whoever really. I'd love to have the. There though.
Quote:
Mine is easy:

Ayon CD-1
Senn HE60
eXStatA / Liquid Lightning

Has anyone invited Dr Cavalli?

Nov 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM Post #38 of 615
Still trying to get an idea of where we could have this meet. My idea was shaky at best (house may be on the market by then), and a meet this size at Whetstone again is out of the question. 

Any ideas on a larger venue? Still need to get in contact with a few people and try to get some ideas.

Nov 13, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #39 of 615
If worse really comes to worse, i do have a spot. However its not very ideal. Essentially its my workshop, its large, can be emptied easily, and has plenty of parking space.(grass) However the real downside is its not air conditioned. If its cold i can set up heaters, but if its hot, well the best we can do is fans. 

Nov 13, 2011 at 11:11 PM Post #40 of 615
Well at least we've got that down on the books then. I'm sure we can find a few options with plenty of time to spare. I started planning early so there wouldn't be a huge rush.

Quote:
If worse really comes to worse, i do have a spot. However its not very ideal. Essentially its my workshop, its large, can be emptied easily, and has plenty of parking space.(grass) However the real downside is its not air conditioned. If its cold i can set up heaters, but if its hot, well the best we can do is fans. 

Nov 14, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #41 of 615

Quote:

Noiseless heaters?
biggrin.gif

Nov 14, 2011 at 12:41 PM Post #43 of 615
We do live in Texas, guys. It'll probably be 90 degrees in March already.

Quote:
Yup, jackets. Haha, i should say relatively noiseless, just space heaters really, electric. If its below freezing then we can hook up the kerosene heater and all be toasty in a matter of minutes.  

Nov 14, 2011 at 1:32 PM Post #44 of 615
Heaters, sweaters, hot chocolate and audio equipment? Sounds kinda awesome, lol
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back