Terrific headphones under 400$ !!!
Jan 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #32 of 38
Quote:
Good choice. If you haven't had a chance to stop by and do some reading on the he400 impressions and discussion thread, please do.

Welcome to the club...

Thanks ! Already read many reviews from HF forum . Might do my own review although I'm not really good at describing the bass , mids and etc 
Quote:

oh...i wanted the Pro 900 to do much better, but looks like it might be a little too bright for me.
Looks like its down to the open ended cans now...HE-400 or HD650..
If only I could audition the HE-400. Any one know if I can listen to them anywhere?
Dont want to buy it, try it and return it. Doesnt feel right to do that.

HE - 400 , buy it and never look back ! Buy the velour pad too !! ( Thats what I did ) 
Quote: 
Email address: 

[size=small]  [/size][size=small]justin@headamp.com[/size]

Welcome to HF by the way. 

Welcome to HeadFi Community !

Jan 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #35 of 38
Thanks ! Already read many reviews from HF forum . Might do my own review although I'm not really good at describing the bass , mids and etc 
HE - 400 , buy it and never look back ! Buy the velour pad too !! ( Thats what I did ) 

You could look at jergs pleather pad mod

Jan 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #37 of 38
Quote:

Did not think that you would purchase the HE-400 due to the closed criteria you were giving but nevertheless, HE-400 is an excellent buy. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back