Tennmak
Nov 15, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #616 of 1,026
Hi guys, I have an issue with my pro, the sound is cutting off while I position it in my ear and by twisting the black sleeves of the plug, the sound will come back again. The right side is loose when I received my pro but I didn't bother about it coz I thought it's ok. But yesterday, I noticed that it's quite sensitive to my head movement. Any suggestions on what to check?

Thanks

Nov 15, 2016 at 4:01 AM Post #618 of 1,026
  Hi guys, I have an issue with my pro, the sound is cutting off while I position it in my ear and by twisting the black sleeves of the plug, the sound will come back again. The right side is loose when I received my pro but I didn't bother about it coz I thought it's ok. But yesterday, I noticed that it's quite sensitive to my head movement. Any suggestions on what to check?

Thanks

Have you tried disconnecting the cable then plugging in back in? That's what fixed it for me. Only had to do it once and they haven't cut out since.

Nov 16, 2016 at 12:08 AM Post #620 of 1,026
I had a problem with the cable of the Pro, and have nothing bad to say about Tony, good support from him 
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2016 at 1:10 AM Post #621 of 1,026
Have you tried disconnecting the cable then plugging in back in? That's what fixed it for me. Only had to do it once and they haven't cut out since.

Got the same issue with my **** UE, but unfortunatelly reconnecting the cable didn't help :frowning2:. Only started happening yesterday tho, but it's weird because I'm rather careful with everything i own and use clips to limit cable strain to the minimum, including this pair of earphones.

Anyone tried the pro's with double flange of spindit tips yet? What's it like?

Nov 24, 2016 at 1:10 AM Post #626 of 1,026
  How long did you use it before this happended? I'm considering gett one of these but the amount of people reporting problems with cable connection is too damn high.

About 2-3 month of using it almost everyday. SQ wise it is absolutely amazing for the price. The build quality is the downside. The left piece seem have some part loose that make audio signal disconnected from time to time. I read somewhere, a replacement mcmx cable will fix the issue.

Nov 24, 2016 at 2:08 AM Post #627 of 1,026

About 2-3 month of using it almost everyday. SQ wise it is absolutely amazing for the price. The build quality is the downside. The left piece seem have some part loose that make audio signal disconnected from time to time. I read somewhere, a replacement mcmx cable will fix the issue.

So for $21 would it be a no brainer? I like the aesthetic looks of it, but I'm not sure about the plastic housing. Call me a cheap ass, but I want a product at that price to have some more durability.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #628 of 1,026

I had a related issue, but is not the earpiece. The left connector (male) is loose when is placed in the left/right earpiece, maybe if I kept using the cable the sound would start to cut. Hopefully, when I buy them, I take the replacement cable too. I tested (and start using) the silver cable and the problem is no more. To me, is the stock cable with mic that is faulty

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:57 AM Post #629 of 1,026
Just got my Tennmak Pro from the 11.11 sale.. OOTB they really live up to all the previous hype here.. Now I will start burning them in..

Short question, has anyone here replaced the default cable with any aftermarket ones? (Especially the ones from Tennmak themselves). Does it change/improve the SQ to a considerable level?

Cheers 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back