Tennmak
Nov 6, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #586 of 1,026
I'd appreciate much if someone could honestly recommend a budget In-ear suited for Jazz...tnx!

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #590 of 1,026
  THAT WAS IT...am a noob and that's the flaw that i had, mistakenly,  pointed out..."VOCALS" IN HIGH PITCHED SONGS GET SIBILANT WITH TENNMAK PRO....destroyed my mood & got me so dissapointed....that flaw in T-Pro should have been HONESTLY pointed out earlier as a HEADS-UP!!!....i swallowed - hook, line & sinker -. the comment that T-Pro could be an "END GAME"...newy, the cable is sturdy enough...it can be used as replacement or for recablling...not bad after all...

Did anyone really say the Tennmak Pro is an 'endgame' IEM? I would doubt anyone did. Perhaps you misunderstood? They're perfectly competent and good sounding IEM's from what I read, though...but far from endgame. Anyone would be wise to not think that anything at this price point is going to be 'endgame'.

Nov 7, 2016 at 7:16 PM Post #591 of 1,026

Did anyone really say the Tennmak Pro is an 'endgame' IEM? I would doubt anyone did. Perhaps you misunderstood? They're perfectly competent and good sounding IEM's from what I read, though...but far from endgame. Anyone would be wise to not think that anything at this price point is going to be 'endgame'.

Carefully read over 1 of the 4 major reviews of T-Pro...1 of them mentioned  (i copy pasted these statememts)  - "do not look further, this can be the end game for you." - Buy T-Pro & see if you'll be satisfied with it...if it does then lucky you...but, for myself, i can't help it if i don't like the way T-Pro's inefficient dual drivers deliver sounds to my ears...but, the cable, box & case, i found some useful usage for them, though...

Nov 7, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #592 of 1,026

You might call me a dumb to contemplate QB3 to be an end game as you seem to consider expensive in-ears' the only one's worth considering as endgame...but T1-E did that for me...for quite a long time, i never felt the need to visit Head-Fi when my T1-E still worked fine...unfortunately, the sound got skewed after re-cabling...they still work, tho, but not so finely now...don't know how to describe it, but my left ear seems a bit unsatisfied than the right when i use T1-E now...luckily, i found an appropriate substitute (CHEAPO) w/c am now contemplating as endgame...color me dork for thinking that way...but am happy...EXTREMELY HAPPY with my QB3 atm...

Nov 11, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #596 of 1,026
I'm torn btw Tennmak Pro or Cello. Which one is better? Can someone who owns both share his/her views? Thanks!

They both share a VERY similar sound signature. The Cello takes what the pro does well and takes it that bit further I.e.:

More controlled bass.
Better defined highs
Overall better detail across all frequencies.
Better build quality.

Pros for the pro:

Detachable cable.
Soundstage a little larger(although the cellos are getting better with usage)
Less than half the price of cellos.

The pro is better bang for buck at today's crazily low price but if you want to spend more I can't recommend the cellos enough.

They are in my ears at every given opportunity at the moment!

Nov 11, 2016 at 10:23 AM Post #597 of 1,026
Th
They both share a VERY similar sound signature. The Cello takes what the pro does well and takes it that bit further I.e.:

More controlled bass.
Better defined highs
Overall better detail across all frequencies.
Better build quality.

Pros for the pro:

Detachable cable.
Soundstage a little larger(although the cellos are getting better with usage)
Less than half the price of cellos.

The pro is better bang for buck at today's crazily low price but if you want to spend more I can't recommend the cellos enough.

They are in my ears at every given opportunity at the moment!

Thank you very much for the comparison! Do you happen to own the KZ ZS3 as well? Wonder how Cello compares with it.

Nov 11, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #599 of 1,026

i think the kz ed9 is great with jazz--drums and acoustic instruments are very lifelike and instrument placement is extraordary for a cheapo

Took your advice & bought ED9 hours ago....OMG!!!! These thing sounded soooooo sweet!!!
  +1 

I have Tennmak Pro and ED9 as well,  ED9 is a great all-rounder, It can compete with the Pro.

When i heard my newly bought ED9, i felt no more reason for T-Pro to linger any bit longer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back