Tennmak
Nov 5, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #571 of 1,026
  Aham, so bass quantity is equal on Piano and Banjo, but Piano is brighter? I prefer dark/warm sound.

Then the Piano is definitely not for you, and the V-shape of the Banjo is even debatable. I have hundreds of hours on mine, but I remember it being too bright for a long time. The Pro is closest to dark/warm of the 3 Tennmak I have. Of others I have, you might like the YHS 002 or Musicmaker KK-Ting.

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #572 of 1,026
Yes sir, the stock foams...same level of ouch!...want to try crazy when it hit my end...hope, those are gentle up top...T-Pro just can't handle highs on Abba tracks...my QB3 dealt with those high notes favorably to my ears...

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #573 of 1,026
  Then the Piano is definitely not for you, and the V-shape of the Banjo is even debatable. I have hundreds of hours on mine, but I remember it being too bright for a long time. The Pro is closest to dark/warm of the 3 Tennmak I have. Of others I have, you might like the YHS 002 or Musicmaker KK-Ting.

Tennmak Pro and YHS002 - which one is bassier? If none of them has muddy mids or bright/peaky trebles ofc. Both of them look reaaaallllyyy good. :) I even boost the bass on Rock Zircons (with wide bore tips tho) to give more low end power but clearing up mids and highs. :D 

Nov 5, 2016 at 8:35 PM Post #574 of 1,026
  Tennmak Pro and YHS002 - which one is bassier? If none of them has muddy mids or bright/peaky trebles ofc. Both of them look reaaaallllyyy good. :) I even boost the bass on Rock Zircons (with wide bore tips tho) to give more low end power but clearing up mids and highs. :D 

Neither are as bassy as the Zircon, but the YHS 002 has better and deeper subbass like you are use to with the Zircon, and better treble due to its very good Hybrid tuning. Neither have any annoying peaky treble. Of course, YHS is more expensive too. I'm not sure there is anything better under $50. Heck, it is my second best next to the $165 banned IEM, better than my $100 each Phillips S1, Sony XB90, and Velodyne Vpulse.

Nov 6, 2016 at 9:55 AM Post #578 of 1,026
  Intolerably harsh....T-Pro wud have been peefect if not for that glaring flaw....

You can't be serious right? Are you getting a proper seal? The Pros have buttery smooth treble. Honestly if that's how you  hear them then there would be very, very few IEMs on the market that would be suitable for you.

Nov 6, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #579 of 1,026
Maybe am not describing it right. where the harshness is actually occurring from...will you, please, try feeding your T-Pro with the track i mentioned a page back?..My T-Pro is far from being smooth as what you are saying...i want to learn from you...

Nov 6, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #584 of 1,026
  Intolerably harsh....T-Pro wud have been peefect if not for that glaring flaw....

Hmm, "intolerably harsh"? There is some very slight sibilance in the vocals... but nothing harsh or fatiguing. Only thing I'll say is the vocals are a little dry and too far back. Tried couple different sized silicons and foams.

Piano sounds quite good, good width

Nov 6, 2016 at 8:44 PM Post #585 of 1,026
  Hmm, "intolerably harsh"? There is some very slight sibilance in the vocals... but nothing harsh or fatiguing. Only thing I'll say is the vocals are a little dry and too far back. Tried couple different sized silicons and foams.

Piano sounds quite good, good width

THAT WAS IT...am a noob and that's the flaw that i had, mistakenly,  pointed out..."VOCALS" IN HIGH PITCHED SONGS GET SIBILANT WITH TENNMAK PRO....destroyed my mood & got me so dissapointed....that flaw in T-Pro should have been HONESTLY pointed out earlier as a HEADS-UP!!!....i swallowed - hook, line & sinker -. the comment that T-Pro could be an "END GAME"...newy, the cable is sturdy enough...it can be used as replacement or for recablling...not bad after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back