Tennmak
Oct 25, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #541 of 1,026
  https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Tennmak-Crazy-Cello-Hi-Res-In-Ear-Loseless-Metal-Earphone-High-Quality-Ensurance/1183804_32755873753.html

5Hz ---70KHz -  exaggerated a bit, isn't?

i love that "shock your ear/melody your heart" tagline

Oct 25, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #542 of 1,026
It will be interesting to see whether the Cello lives up to the price tag. Has anyone been brave enough to buy a pair?

Oct 26, 2016 at 4:17 AM Post #546 of 1,026
I'll wait for your feedback, the design looks a bit Soundmagic from the casing. Like you I'm intrigued.

It seems to have been a long time in the making as the Cello name has been printed on the Tennmak boxes for quite some time. If you need a pair of ears to test the higher frequency I have a Border Collie who can do some product testing. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2016 at 7:11 AM Post #547 of 1,026
I'll wait for your feedback, the design looks a bit Soundmagic from the casing. Like you I'm intrigued.

It seems to have been a long time in the making as the Cello name has been printed on the Tennmak boxes for quite some time. If you need a pair of ears to test the higher frequency I have a Border Collie who can do some product testing. :D

Hehe!

Think I'll have to ask my cat's opinion.

I don't think I can hear above 14khz (edit: 15.5khz - just tested) so definitely overkill for me, but I'm more interested in how the mids sound as that's the hardest part of the frequency range to perfect IMO.

Am I right in saying from the curve it looks very slightly v shaped?

Oct 30, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #548 of 1,026
Hehe!

Think I'll have to ask my cat's opinion.

I don't think I can hear above 14khz (edit: 15.5khz - just tested) so definitely overkill for me, but I'm more interested in how the mids sound as that's the hardest part of the frequency range to perfect IMO.

Am I right in saying from the curve it looks very slightly v shaped?

Even if one's hearing starts to Peter out at certain frequencies, a smooth treble can still be of value.

I have the Pro and think its great for the price.  In my case my custom molds that were originally made for my old E2C probably tone down the bass a bit which works out pretty well.

Oct 30, 2016 at 7:01 PM Post #549 of 1,026
Even if one's hearing starts to Peter out at certain frequencies, a smooth treble can still be of value.

I have the Pro and think its great for the price.  In my case my custom molds that were originally made for my old E2C probably tone down the bass a bit which works out pretty well.

Love my pros had them since August and have not tired of them yet although i rotate them with my xe800s and LZ A2S (which are the definition of smooth).

Cant wait to receive the Crazy Cello.

Nov 3, 2016 at 3:26 PM Post #552 of 1,026
There's a Tennmak sale on Nov 11 2016. Has anyone seen their sales before and have an idea what the prices could be? I'm trying to plan my budget. I know I'll get pianos but may also get cellos or pros. I can't get all three. How long has the shipping taken for those of you in the US?

Also, have any of you also owned the Panasonic hje 120, ety kids, brainwavz m1 or RHA 750? I'd love brief comparisons to any Tennmak model. I already own the first two and hope to someday own the other two. I know the pro is supposed to be more balanced, so are the brainwavz. If you had to choose m1 or pro, which would you pick, or are they so different it's worth owning both down the road?

Nov 3, 2016 at 11:02 PM Post #553 of 1,026
T-PRO is a beautiful but very noisy kid...i had a love & hate affair with it...wish to love it, but i hate its unrefined manner...turning sounds of THE ABBA into unbearable clear noise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back