Tennmak
Dec 26, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #707 of 1,026
I tried to remove the small driver of my PRO, replaced the wirings and blocked the hole between the two drivers.

Suprisingly it sounded way better than the stock dual driver and the bass bloat was gone and sounds more airy.

Dec 26, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #708 of 1,026
I just received a crazy cello for christmas...I will post my opinion as soon as i try them.I saw on the box the name of all the models and i see a "mad piano"...so curious i wrote to tony of tennmak and he answer me that the mad piano is developing now and come out in april.We will see.

Dec 27, 2016 at 5:13 PM Post #715 of 1,026
p/s: my ears' canals are too small for the default ear foam tips that comes with it. Are these any smaller size foam tips? I really want to try if the foam ear tips actually improve isolation and SQ.

I bought some regular foam tips on Aliexpress (these one) and reduced their length with a scissor to make them as long as the original ones. For me they are more comfortable to wear, the original ones made my ears hurt after some time.

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #716 of 1,026
I really wish the Pro's had a bigger soundstage. I much prefer their sound to a lot of music, but I go back to the KZ ZST and I actually get scared at the level of detail that makes something seem as if it just dropped right next to me in the same room. It's like discovering something completely new.

Dec 28, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #717 of 1,026
  I really wish the Pro's had a bigger soundstage. I much prefer their sound to a lot of music, but I go back to the KZ ZST and I actually get scared at the level of detail that makes something seem as if it just dropped right next to me in the same room. It's like discovering something completely new.

I haven't listened to my Pro for ages. I'll have to pull them out again now that I have the ZST. I'm still not sure if I really like the ZST but haven't spent much time with them yet. OOTB I was very impressed with the ATR though.

Dec 28, 2016 at 4:18 AM Post #718 of 1,026
  I haven't listened to my Pro for ages. I'll have to pull them out again now that I have the ZST. I'm still not sure if I really like the ZST but haven't spent much time with them yet. OOTB I was very impressed with the ATR though.

The ATR's have a very comparable soundstage to the ZST's. I prefer the sound of the Pro's over all of them, but the ZST's have an enormous soundstage that adds so much depth. There was also a bad batch of them and now they seem to be coming out great.

Dec 28, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #719 of 1,026
  I just received a crazy cello for christmas...I will post my opinion as soon as i try them.I saw on the box the name of all the models and i see a "mad piano"...so curious i wrote to tony of tennmak and he answer me that the mad piano is developing now and come out in april.We will see.

Tell us your first thoughts on the Cello one.

I'm thinking of buying of of these.

Dec 28, 2016 at 10:11 PM Post #720 of 1,026
Hi guys!
Received my Crazy Cello today. I'm giving them their first listen right know, liking them so far.
Which tips do you use with them? Right know I'm using the black ones, I didn't how the foams felt on my ears! 
Have anyone tried them with the KZ Starline?

Will post some photos as soon as I have some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back