Tennmak
Mar 29, 2016 at 3:58 PM Post #32 of 1,026
Paul or someone with both Piano or Pro comment on the sound difference between the two? I asked the seller and he said the Pro is strong and smooth and Piano is pure. I interpreted it as Pro with more bass. Can someone confirm?

Nope, it's the opposite actually. Pro is pure, Piano is strong.

Piano: got more bass and sounds more "fun" than Pro.
Pro: somewhat sounds flat, comfortable sound and smother than Piano. 

Pro is tempting for 16.68$, Paul help pleeeeease  
biggrin.gif

Trust me, Pro for only $16.68. That's just like a give away 
biggrin.gif

If you love bass and fun, go for Piano. If you like flat or comfortable sound, go for Pro.

Paul 

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #33 of 1,026
Thanks Carltonh and Paul.  Great info.  I am going to order the Pro.  I ordered the KZ ZS1 for my bass heavy music (mainly when I am running or at the gym) and planning to use the Pro when I want to relax at home and enjoy the music. 

Mar 29, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #34 of 1,026
Thanks Paul, how about Pro compare with Havi B3 pro1 and Tennmak ie800?

Tennmak IE800 have some "coloring" on the sound a little bit. But still good as Piano.

Havi B3 Pro 1 is a bit better than Tennmak IEMs but if you consider the price difference, Tennmak IEMs are really bang for a buck.

Paul

Mar 30, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #35 of 1,026
  Nope, it's the opposite actually. Pro is pure, Piano is strong.

Piano: got more bass and sounds more "fun" than Pro.
Pro: somewhat sounds flat, comfortable sound and smother than Piano. 

Trust me, Pro for only $16.68. That's just like a give away 
biggrin.gif

If you love bass and fun, go for Piano. If you like flat or comfortable sound, go for Pro.

Paul 

Hi Paul! 

Could you tell me which will have better soundstage and more "air"?

Apr 3, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #38 of 1,026
  Hi Paul, 

How about isolation is it better than KZ ATE as well. Is the Pro's isolation way behind the Shure SE215?

Dennis

I won't say that the isolation of Pro is way behind but it is true that SE215 have better isolation.

The Pro have a "decent" isolation.

I haven't tried the KZ ATE. 

Paul

Apr 5, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #41 of 1,026
Is it done Paul? I'm looking for it :grinning:.
Please do involve the Piano and Pro Dual if you can. I'm really curious to know their differences.

Very sorry for the delay. My phone broke which I used to take pictures, so all of my reviews got delayed.
frown.gif

There were several reviews that I had to finish first, so I think I'll need 1~2 more days to finish the Banjo review. 

Cheers,

Paul

Apr 5, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #42 of 1,026
  Very sorry for the delay. My phone broke which I used to take pictures, so all of my reviews got delayed.
frown.gif

There were several reviews that I had to finish first, so I think I'll need 1~2 more days to finish the Banjo review. 

Cheers,

Paul

And my Banjo changed from a really heavy bass IEM at first listen to an only mildly bass heavy IEM at ~25 hours. I think it will be above the Piano and Pro in my personal ranking.

Apr 9, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #45 of 1,026
Thank you very much for that info Paul. I ordered one a week ago though it hasn't arived yet. I'm excited to see how it deals with Fiio EX1. But I won't expect much since EX1 is 3-4 times more expensive than Tennmak Pro. But I do hope though that isolation is better on Pro.

Best regards,
Dennis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back