Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed!
Jul 28, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #109 of 119
Just a heads-up.
ph34r.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/728480/who-will-review-the-tekfusion-twinwoofers-in-ear-headphones

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #113 of 119
I would love to review a new IEM. I specifically listen to Metal Music, so I can report to the Metal community here.

***edit

Bah, new thread to me.....

Jan 15, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #116 of 119
I know this is an old thread with very little action since July, but the announcement showed up in my sponsor feed.  I have read this thread and the selection thread, and it looks like there should be more reviewers announced at some point.

So if there are any available slots for the next round of reviewers, I would like to throw my hat in the ring.

I would be reviewing these against TF10, SE530, Yurbuds (powered by JBL).  I know they are not in the same range as the TF10 and SE530, so I will scale appropriately.
I run a DX50 with FLAC into Ray Samuels Audio Intruder, or ipod touch with mp3@320 CBR into RSA Intruder.
I also will test with ipod nano mp3@320 into Headstage Arrow 2.2G.  That is my main walkabout rig.
If selected, I will also have a peachtree audio Decco65 DAC/AMPwith same portable units by the time the IEM arrive.

Thank you.  And please don't hammer me on replying to an old thread.  As I stated, there was a big ole advertisement for reviewers that I clicked on that brought me here today.

Regards,
Howlin' Fester...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back