Tekfusion® Twinwoofers® In-Ear Headphones - Reviewers Needed!
Jul 28, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #94 of 119
Hi Harry,

I'm based in India (Hyderabad), and would love to review your headphones!

Even ready to provide an YouTube video review, as i already post a few stuff on my channel. :)

Looking forward to your response....

Regards,
Tushar

Jul 28, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #96 of 119
  July 29th is Idul Fitr holiday in India, so I guess many will take long weekend till tomorrow.
http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/india/

We can expect the name list on Wednesday.

one says they are operating from usa and you are saying they will follow indian holidays , all i wanna say is , it should be done by today . i just wanna save myself some $18 .

Jul 28, 2014 at 8:42 AM Post #97 of 119

one says they are operating from usa and you are saying they will follow indian holidays , all i wanna say is , it should be done by today . i just wanna save myself some $18 .

Oh, it seems I made a mistake. Take a look at this:

Tekfusion®, a pristine audio company based in India has come up with quality audio products that beautifully meld with the most listening styles.

It seems that @earfonia is right; they probably will follow the Idul Fitr holiday. Depends really. But how their audio products "beautifully meld with the most listening styles" sounds quite gimmicky, but hey, it's marketing. What can you do?

Jul 28, 2014 at 9:01 AM Post #99 of 119

Yo, Jenz! Long time no see! 
I see you've also pitched in your resume along with everyone else on this new IEM. I wish you the best of luck in making the shortlist!
beerchug.gif

Jul 28, 2014 at 9:23 AM Post #101 of 119
  Oh, it seems I made a mistake. Take a look at this:

It seems that @earfonia is right; they probably will follow the Idul Fitr holiday. Depends really. But how their audio products "beautifully meld with the most listening styles" sounds quite gimmicky, but hey, it's marketing. What can you do?

i know they are from india , im an indian and this can be a gimmick . all i want is the list , as soon as today .

Jul 28, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #104 of 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back