Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Feb 9, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #1,096 of 9,809
Kaveh Azizi Pres. Rhythmia - Tabriz (Original Mix). Christopher Lawrence - Gatecrasher - Live in Moscow 2007. 

Feb 9, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #1,100 of 9,809
^ Getting a "This video is not available" for the second vid, mate. Dunno if you linked wrong or whether there's some geo-restriction on my end. Like the first Loess track.

Currently playing;

Really wish these three chaps (Koss = Kuniyuki Takahashi / Sebastian Mullaert + Marcus Henriksson = Minilogue) made more music together. Their 12" releases on Mule Musiq along with their full length Möllan Sessions album on Kompakt remain some of my favourite moments ever in electronic music. 

Feb 9, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #1,102 of 9,809
  ^ Getting a "This video is not available" for the second vid, mate. Dunno if you linked wrong or whether there's some geo-restriction on my end. Like the first Loess track.

i'm not sure if it's because it's an auto generated YouTube page or as you mentioned possibly a geographic restriction
(it works on my end but i know the internet displays a bit different for everyone depending on if you're on your phone or home computer,what OS you run,location etc)
it's a shame OOO hasn't made any other full length albums since 2006 as both 'Aether Dynamic and 'Upon Cycles' are solid start to finish (melodic IDM similar to Plaid, Aphex Twin, Autechre, µ-Ziq  andBoards of Canada) here is a link from Beatport/Planet Mu records http://classic.beatport.com/release/upon-cycles/1180402

Feb 10, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #1,107 of 9,809
You guys interested in deep house?

If you by Deep House mean house music made in the late 80's Chicago, or of that ilk, a kind of funky, jazzy, soulful house music, then sure.
At lest in small doses. After a few minutes I usually start longing for something with a bit more bite.

Kenny Dixon Jr. (aka. Moodyman) – Emotional Content

Joey Beltram – 252

Feb 10, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #1,108 of 9,809
A Seismic Illustration by Dissolved

Feb 10, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #1,109 of 9,809
You guys interested in deep house?

Depends on the depth of said house. A lot of stuff that gets marketed as deep house these days tends to be shallower than an inflatable toddler pool. Then again, I suppose it's the same story for most sub-genres. Sometimes, it's best not to rely on genre tags and just form your own opinion on how deep/eclectic/underground it sounds to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back