Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Nov 24, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #181 of 9,760

My early impressions of this mix might have been hasty. After actively listening to the entire mix, I think it's necessary to add a comment or two. The track selection is beyond excellent, but be warned the mixing is sub-par. Perhaps even that is a charitable criticism. 

Nov 24, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #183 of 9,760
Saw this guy at The Electric in Brixton on Saturday - I've been a fan of his releases from day one but never heard him DJ before:

On a side note, why do these Boiler Room crowds always look like they're on tranqs?!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #184 of 9,760
  On a side note, why do these Boiler Room crowds always look like they're on tranqs?!

It's probably because they know they're being filmed. If you want an antidote to that, search Youtube for "Boiler Room Tale of Us" and skip to around the 7:00 minute mark onwards for that chick in glasses. The mix is pretty meh, but she makes it worth your time.

...and yes, Objekt is great.

Nov 25, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #187 of 9,760
  Saw this guy at The Electric in Brixton on Saturday - I've been a fan of his releases from day one but never heard him DJ before:

Guys, what is going on here! - you guys are posting stuff that I am able to listen to, as often the tempo makes my heart palpitate and gives me a sudden desire to jump off something very tall.
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2015 at 3:09 AM Post #189 of 9,760
Dec 1, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #192 of 9,760
Old footage and electronic music goes well together !
Redshape get how to make minimal stuff without it sounding too monotonous...a lot of it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back