Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Apr 30, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #3,422 of 9,972
I'm really liking Stephanie Sykes. Her music was posted a couple of pages back. Thanks again guys for all of the new music leads.

Sorry, I must have missed that previous posting or I saw it and spaced it off.

That is the issue with not typing out the name of the artist/song. It is too time consuming to manually check to see if a song has already been posted. If the artist/song name was typed out, you could run a search before posting.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #3,423 of 9,972

Sorry, I must have missed that previous posting or I saw it and spaced it off.

That is the issue with not typing out the name of the artist/song. It is too time consuming to manually check to see if a song has already been posted. If the artist/song name was typed out, you could run a search before posting.
I think you're the one who posted the link to her music. I had never heard her before that. I was saying thank you for the introduction to her music.

Apr 30, 2019 at 9:30 PM Post #3,426 of 9,972
I think you're the one who posted the link to her music. I had never heard her before that. I was saying thank you for the introduction to her music.
Just hit like under the tracks. That is all we do to know if our choice is on track with the theme/OP.

All the re-quotes just pad out the thread.
People just want to get to the next track,hence not a lot of dialogue in this thread vs other ones about headphones etc.

May 4, 2019 at 11:46 AM Post #3,435 of 9,972

Users who are viewing this thread

Back