Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Apr 28, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #3,407 of 9,972
Fine, Chicane is the best techno, trance, and house artist I have heard over the last 20+ years.

Why bother coming onto a thread to post this when you apparently have no interest in anything else that's been posted over the 227 pages up to this point? You can call it what you want but it's still poppy EDM, and the antithesis of what this thread is about.

Apr 28, 2019 at 8:14 PM Post #3,409 of 9,972

Actually I quite like this, what you posted. I have listened to numerous tracks you've posted, and they're all fantastic. I really like most the tracks posted in this thread. I apologize for misidentifying Chicane's genre of digital music, and I did not mean to be insulting to you or the thread.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2019 at 3:04 AM Post #3,410 of 9,972
Actually I quite like this, what you posted. I have listened to numerous tracks you've posted, and they're all fantastic. I really like most the tracks posted in this thread. I apologize for misidentifying Chicane's genre of digital music, and I did not mean to be insulting to you or the thread.

Few pages back there are a boat load of label leads I put up that are releted to this sub-niche of underground music trainspotters.
I was a bit harsh to a previous OT poster, and so I just shared bandcamp labels next time around to a new poster. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2019 at 4:10 AM Post #3,411 of 9,972

Apr 29, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #3,412 of 9,972

Hey there, apologies if I came off as hostile - tbh I half suspected you were trolling the thread, which has happened a couple of times in the past, but clearly I was wrong about that. Anyways, no hard feelings and hope you continue to enjoy the posts, and maybe post some new finds of your own too :beerchug:

Apr 29, 2019 at 1:21 PM Post #3,414 of 9,972
Hey there, apologies if I came off as hostile - tbh I half suspected you were trolling the thread, which has happened a couple of times in the past, but clearly I was wrong about that. Anyways, no hard feelings and hope you continue to enjoy the posts, and maybe post some new finds of your own too :beerchug:
No problem at all, and I don't like trolls either. I honestly thought Chicane fit in here. The music you have posted is awesome and it has been great finding new digital artists through this thread. Thanks for the links!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back