Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Mar 26, 2019 at 5:36 PM Post #151 of 2,408
The Oxygen checks your boxes I believe. My goal is the Prophile 8. The next upgrade
Out of curiosity did you try the front vent mod on your oxygen, the one where you poke a hole through the sealed vent? Why I say this is because I personally felt the kanas pro was lacking in midbass and the sound was too thin ootb but after the mod it noticeably improved in those areas.

Mar 27, 2019 at 1:26 AM Post #154 of 2,408
Out of curiosity did you try the front vent mod on your oxygen, the one where you poke a hole through the sealed vent? Why I say this is because I personally felt the kanas pro was lacking in midbass and the sound was too thin ootb but after the mod it noticeably improved in those areas.
I didn't try this mod. I find the bass performance THE strength of the O2. linear and true to life. Almost like the P8 bass.

Mar 27, 2019 at 2:20 AM Post #155 of 2,408
I didn't try this mod. I find the bass performance THE strength of the O2. linear and true to life. Almost like the P8 bass.
Ahh ok... It's because I thought you wanted more vocal body that's why I was suggesting this mod. Btw how did you rate the original tsmr 3 vocals when compared to the oxygen, which one did you prefer?

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019 at 4:01 AM Post #156 of 2,408
Ahh ok... It's because I thought you wanted more vocal body that's why I was suggesting this mod. Btw how did you rate the original tsmr 3 vocals when compared to the oxygen, which one did you prefer?
As I know I usually do not use my IEMs for a long time - since I am very picky - I do not apply irreversible mods. But I also didn't EQ the Oxygen.
It is so long ago since I had the TSMR-3 that I even cannot compare out of memory. I just remember the TSMR-3 to be close to neutral, lean signature through the whole frequency spectrum and very pleasant non-fatiguing tuning.
If you would ask me which I would pick - the TSMR-3 Pro (according to the latest review + my experience with the non Pro version) or the O2 - I would lean towards the TSMR-3 Pro.
I think I prefer in generally the BA clarity.

Mar 28, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #157 of 2,408
So then, what do you think(early impression) of the TSMR 3 Pro vs. the DM6?? :)

Well, You know that the two products have different sound style, right?

dm6 is slightly V - shape and TSMR-3 pro is w shape

So i think if listen to a lot of vocals, tsmr-3 is better.

but Dm6 is better when it comes to wearing, it is more comfortable than tsmr-3 pro.

If someone asked me to choose between two, I would choose tsmr-3 pro

Because tsmr-3 pro sounds more interesting.

It's probably a win for tsmr-3, even if it's not a pro version.

Because I listen to K-pop a lot because I am Korean!! ha ha ha

So I sold the dm6 a month ago

It's a personal idea. The dm6 is a great iem, but it just doesn't suit my preference.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019 at 10:45 AM Post #159 of 2,408
Well, You know that the two products have different sound style, right?

dm6 is slightly V - shape and TSMR-3 pro is w shape

So i think if listen to a lot of vocals, tsmr-3 is better.

but Dm6 is better when it comes to wearing, it is more comfortable than tsmr-3 pro.

If someone asked me to choose between two, I would choose tsmr-3 pro

Because tsmr-3 pro sounds more interesting.

It's probably a win for tsmr-3, even if it's not a pro version.

Because I listen to K-pop a lot because I am Korean!! ha ha ha

So I sold the dm6 a month ago

It's a personal idea. The dm6 is a great iem, but it just doesn't suit my preference.

If anyone cares, I agree 100%. I had the DM6 and have the tsmr-3 now and while I liked the DM6, they were V shaped. I also prefer vocals and found the DM6 vocals to be recessed. The only complaint I have about the tsmr-3 is that the nozzle is rather large and the unit itself is slightly bigger than the DM6. I am using smaller foam tips and they fit great in my ears now (not as as great as the DM6 or even better Westone line of IEMs).

I am also surprised that this set is not getting the fanfare it deserves. "SAD!" The company needs better marketing and needs to find a way get the other line of products to us. I can only find the tsmr-4 on Amazon (USA).

Mar 28, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #160 of 2,408
If anyone cares, I agree 100%. I had the DM6 and have the tsmr-3 now and while I liked the DM6, they were V shaped. I also prefer vocals and found the DM6 vocals to be recessed. The only complaint I have about the tsmr-3 is that the nozzle is rather large and the unit itself is slightly bigger than the DM6. I am using smaller foam tips and they fit great in my ears now (not as as great as the DM6 or even better Westone line of IEMs).

I am also surprised that this set is not getting the fanfare it deserves. "SAD!" The company needs better marketing and needs to find a way get the other line of products to us. I can only find the tsmr-4 on Amazon (USA).
Likely their production limitations prevent them from really trying to go broader. And since there are very few units in the wild, they do t get much word of mouth.

Mar 29, 2019 at 9:37 AM Post #161 of 2,408
Likely their production limitations prevent them from really trying to go broader. And since there are very few units in the wild, they do t get much word of mouth.

Their production is slow as it's a boutique 2-3 manned operation but not as slow as you might think or as some people might have you believe. They got an ocean of orders without foresight which created unnecessary backlogs. Think of them as a boutique guitar manufacturer who makes every unit per order. Thankfully some sellers are pre-ordering in batches so that people can have access to their units quicker.

Check with Penon and Linsoul both. At least one of them should have stock. Even if you have to pre-order, it will be worth your time because I as well as a lot of other people think that it is one of the best around $200.
Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019 at 12:19 PM Post #162 of 2,408
Their production is slow as it's a boutique 2-3 manned operation but not as slow as you might think or as some people might have you believe. They got an ocean of orders without foresight which created unnecessary backlogs. Think of them as a boutique guitar manufacturer who makes every unit per order. Thankfully some sellers are pre-ordering in batches so that people can have access to their units quicker.

Check with Penon and Linsoul both. At least one of them should have stock. Even if you pre-order and have to wait, it will be worth your time because I and a lot of other people think that it is one of the best around $200.
Cheers! :)
I have been on Linsoul’s list for some time now :)

I think that the way this ends is I wind up changing my order to the upcoming 6 BA BGVP...

Mar 29, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #163 of 2,408
I have been on Linsoul’s list for some time now :)

I think that the way this ends is I wind up changing my order to the upcoming 6 BA BGVP...

If Linsoul doesn't have it, try Penon. They both are excellent to deal with. If you prefer ordering from Linsoul particularly, ask for Lillian at Linsoul if you haven't. She will update you on what's up with the stock immediately. :)

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019 at 1:39 AM Post #164 of 2,408
If Linsoul doesn't have it, try Penon. They both are excellent to deal with. Or see if you can wait a bit if you prefer ordering from Linsoul. Ask for Lillian at Linsoul if you haven't. She's very prompt with replies and will update you on what's up with the stock immediately. :)
Yep, just sent Linsoul a request for an update!

Mar 31, 2019 at 2:16 AM Post #165 of 2,408
If anyone here is interested in trading a pair of TSMR 3 Pro or TSMR 4 or a new pair of IMR R1 Zenith please hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back