Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Mar 26, 2019 at 9:07 AM Post #137 of 2,407
Here is my review of the Tansio Mirai TSMR-3 PRO.

Let me know how you like it and if I can answer any questions for you. Happy to help! :D

Love it! Been trying to get this one from a Linsoul for a while but the production is so slow I may be waiting a very long time...

Mar 26, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #138 of 2,407
Love it! Been trying to get this one from a Linsoul for a while but the production is so slow I may be waiting a very long time...
I think you can only get it from Penon since they are an authorized distributor as shown on Facebook. Cheers!

Mar 26, 2019 at 10:59 AM Post #139 of 2,407

Let me know how you like it and if I can answer any questions for you. Happy to help! :D

Thank you for the review, it's great. I have had the none Pro version for 3 weeks or so and have thoroughly enjoyed the sound. These are better than the DM6 (in my opinion). The sound is fuller and so are the mids. I am not so sure about the 3 little switches.... maybe my ears are old and can't tell the difference but sound at any setting is very good and at this price level, they are worth it.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-26_9-55-18.png
    upload_2019-3-26_9-55-18.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 0
Mar 26, 2019 at 12:27 PM Post #140 of 2,407

Hi. Thanks for this review.
I had the TSMR-3 and liked it.
I would like to refer to your statement:
"So, I would advise the existing TSMR-3 owners to upgrade to one of Tansio Mirai’s higher driver count IEMs instead. It will be a better investment as you would get more for your money and a bigger jump in sound quality."
To which model(s) do you refer in particular? Did you test other models from Tansio Mirai, too? And what are your suggestions for an upgrade in the lineup if I tell you I like balanced, natural but still close to neutral signatures with an average or better than average soundstage, instrument separation and micro details. I liked the TSMR-3, Rose Mini4 and 6 and even more the InEar Prophile 8.

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:38 PM Post #141 of 2,407
"So, I would advise the existing TSMR-3 owners to upgrade to one of Tansio Mirai’s higher driver count IEMs instead. It will be a better investment as you would get more for your money and a bigger jump in sound quality."
To which model(s) do you refer in particular? Did you test other models from Tansio Mirai, too? And what are your suggestions for an upgrade in the lineup if I tell you I like balanced, natural but still close to neutral signatures with an average or better than average soundstage, instrument separation and micro details. I liked the TSMR-3, Rose Mini4 and 6 and even more the InEar Prophile 8.

Hey! Yes I've tried one of the higher BA count TSMRs. What's your budget? PM me if that works better for you. :)

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #143 of 2,407
Hey! Yes I've tried one of the higher BA count TSMRs. What's your budget? PM me if that works better for you. :)
Hi, if I understood correctly, you just tried one other higher class model by Tansio Mirai. So, you can only report for this, right. So, please, I kindly ask you to do so. I am curious. Many thanks.

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:49 PM Post #144 of 2,407
Thank you for the review, it's great. I have had the none Pro version for 3 weeks or so and have thoroughly enjoyed the sound. These are better than the DM6 (in my opinion). The sound is fuller and so are the mids. I am not so sure about the 3 little switches.... maybe my ears are old and can't tell the difference but sound at any setting is very good and at this price level, they are worth it.

Thank you for the kind words. You're not alone, I prefer them over the DM6 too. Switches do make a difference but it does need some reference memory retention for the time you take them out of your ears, flip the switches and then put them back in. When I do it, I look like the guys in the F1 racing pit stop; like when they change tyres and refuel quickly during the race. Haha :D

Mar 26, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #145 of 2,407
Hi, if I understood correctly, you just tried one other higher class model by Tansio Mirai. So, you can only report for this, right. So, please, I kindly ask you to do so. I am curious. Many thanks.

Alright so I tried the TSMR-6. It's great! The sound signature is very mature and well balanced. Instrument timbre presentation is spot on! Soundstage is wider than TSMR-3 Pro too. It's priced around $450 in their Taobao store. :)

Mar 26, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #146 of 2,407
Hi, I can see that you are selling your tanchjim oxygen, is there any particular reason because I thought it was an upgrade over the kanas pro? I am looking for an iem that sounds very similar to the kanas pro with that great clarity and life-like timbre however I would prefer more fuller vocals and a bit bigger soundstage. Do you personally feel the oxygen will be a noticeable upgrade for me? I am also eyeing the tsmr 3 pro but have been impressed by the kanas pro and heard the oxygen is the next step up.

Mar 26, 2019 at 4:22 PM Post #147 of 2,407
Hi, I can see that you are selling your tanchjim oxygen, is there any particular reason because I thought it was an upgrade over the kanas pro? I am looking for an iem that sounds very similar to the kanas pro with that great clarity and life-like timbre however I would prefer more fuller vocals and a bit bigger soundstage. Do you personally feel the oxygen will be a noticeable upgrade for me? I am also eyeing the tsmr 3 pro but have been impressed by the kanas pro and heard the oxygen is the next step up.
The Oxygen checks your boxes I believe. My goal is the Prophile 8. The next upgrade

Mar 26, 2019 at 4:44 PM Post #148 of 2,407

That screams to me of a Sony ex800ST. Seriously. Not too expensive either.

Mar 26, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #149 of 2,407
Alright so I tried the TSMR-6. It's great! The sound signature is very mature and well balanced. Instrument timbre presentation is spot on! Soundstage is wider than TSMR-3 Pro too. It's priced around $450 in their Taobao store. :)
Which comparable other IEM comes to your mind in terms of tonality, signature, overall SQ?

Mar 26, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #150 of 2,407
1BA, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
If all above the TSMR-3 are true, meaning refined upgrades, I just want to hear them all.
Unfortunately, apart on Taobao I can't find em anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back