Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
May 19, 2021 at 10:30 PM Post #677 of 2,432
Good observation. They are very much identical in shape material and even the opening size of them are identical. Symbios stems are just a touch longer otherwise it is pretty much the same tip. These end up working well on the Tansio Marais. I ended up using the Azla Senafit as it has a wider opening vs symbios. Fits perefectly and opens up the sound of the Land.

I notice earphones with 4 bores in them usually have a thicker nozzle. I try not to cover any of the bores with a more narrower tip. For me anyways I get better imaging as long as none of the bores are partially covered.

May 20, 2021 at 1:49 AM Post #679 of 2,432
Good observation. They are very much identical in shape material and even the opening size of them are identical. Symbios stems are just a touch longer otherwise it is pretty much the same tip. These end up working well on the Tansio Marais. I ended up using the Azla Senafit as it has a wider opening vs symbios. Fits perefectly and opens up the sound of the Land.

I notice earphones with 4 bores in them usually have a thicker nozzle. I try not to cover any of the bores with a more narrower tip. For me anyways I get better imaging as long as none of the bores are partially covered.
Yeah I had Sednas on Land but I think I’m getting a better seal with aforementioned. Also I figured narrower bore would tame treble a trifle. Nothing ruins an iem for me more than incoherent treble.

However—since linking Land with p480, I have had no treble issues. Even listened with all switches up today without discord. No lie. I say that because I’m somehow incredulous as to the effect p480 has had on Land. I mean, I’ve read countless diatribes here on cable placebo, etc, and I’m skeptical by nature, so I like to consider different perspectives.

Nevertheless, I tend to be cable gnostic, and have noticed cable effects before, but nothing I could pinpoint this perceptibly and consistently. I am amazed. It’s subtle, of course, but iem subtleties often sound enormous. And I’m glad because Land blows my mind, spacious and vibrant. Enjoy!

May 20, 2021 at 4:37 AM Post #680 of 2,432
I only tested black stock tips mounted and i like it, i'd test white one also.
@morndewey did you find differences between Black and White tips?

May 20, 2021 at 8:26 PM Post #683 of 2,432
May 20, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #685 of 2,432
May 24, 2021 at 7:35 AM Post #686 of 2,432
My custom Spark's order is in... excited!

May 24, 2021 at 5:43 PM Post #688 of 2,432
Very anxious to know yours Spark feedback!
More I listen Land with M8, more I love it!
Tansio Mirai done a great job with Land.🤩

May 24, 2021 at 5:53 PM Post #690 of 2,432

Users who are viewing this thread

Back