Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Dec 31, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #226 of 2,409
Interested in the tsmr-3 pro but wondering if they are different enough from my other iems? (my signature)

Compared to the Mini the 3 Pro is lore midfocused with less extension in both ends. The presentation is more intimate compared to the wide LZ sound. The 3 Pro have a very nice midrange quality imo and are superb with vocals and acoustic instruments.

Dec 31, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #227 of 2,409
Does anyone have the 3pro and hisenior ba5+ or some other hisenior iem? They are cheaper and also seems to be mid focused.

Dec 31, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #228 of 2,409
Does anyone have the 3pro and hisenior ba5+ or some other hisenior iem? They are cheaper and also seems to be mid focused.

If you're looking for a cheaper alternative the Brainwavz B400 is also a very good mid focused all BA alternative. The 3 Pro are richer and has more weight though.

Edit: The TRN BA5 is also a very nice option if all you're looking for is a cheap mid focused multi BA.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #229 of 2,409
If you're looking for a cheaper alternative the Brainwavz B400 is also a very good mid focused all BA alternative. The 3 Pro are richer and has more weight though.

Edit: The TRN BA5 is also a very nice option if all you're looking for is a cheap mid focused multi BA.
I'm just a bit afraid that the bass on these mid focused iems are too low for me. That's what I see with the hisenior b5+ and also that it has more drivers and is cheaper (I know drivers isn't the most important part the tuning is but still)

Dec 31, 2019 at 9:41 AM Post #230 of 2,409
I'm just a bit afraid that the bass on these mid focused iems are too low for me. That's what I see with the hisenior b5+ and also that it has more drivers and is cheaper (I know drivers isn't the most important part the tuning is but still)

Yeah, none of the three I mentioned has great subbass impact. A mid focused pair will always have less bass than mids though, it's in their nature :wink: I can't remember if you've got the regular A6 as well? With the right filters they can have pretty good midrange presence and still punch hard.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019 at 9:44 AM Post #231 of 2,409
Yeah, none of the three I mentioned has great subbass impact. A mid focused pair will always have less bass than mids though, it's in their nature :wink: I can't remember if you've got the regular A6 as well? With the right filters they can have pretty good midrange presence and still punch hard.
I have the LZ A6 on the way.

Dec 31, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #232 of 2,409
I have the LZ A6 on the way.

If I were you I'd check it out thoroughly first before getting something else. It's a crazy good performing pair of IEM's and the large amount of filters makes it possible to get quite a few different presentations from it.

Dec 31, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #233 of 2,409
If I were you I'd check it out thoroughly first before getting something else. It's a crazy good performing pair of IEM's and the large amount of filters makes it possible to get quite a few different presentations from it.
:) that would be the smartest thing to do, but IM ADDICTED!!!!!!!!! and I do not have a mid focused iem in my collection so.. nor do I have a DF-neutral set....gotta catch them all

Dec 31, 2019 at 10:12 AM Post #234 of 2,409
:) that would be the smartest thing to do, but IM ADDICTED!!!!!!!!! and I do not have a mid focused iem in my collection so.. nor do I have a DF-neutral set....gotta catch them all

Hmm, I'm vaguely familiar with that feeling :wink:

Jan 4, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #235 of 2,409
DSC06847.JPG

Just finished with my write up of the TSMR-2.. https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tansio-mirai-tsmr-2.23989/reviews#review-23100

Jan 8, 2020 at 5:23 PM Post #237 of 2,409
How TSMR-3/4/5 sound when compares to Audiosense T800 in overall sound? How would you rate them? Read many good reviews on it.

I can only speak for TSMR-5 (my review here on HF) but it's really to me quite a step above the T800, I only had an audition of the T800 at a meetup but I found the bass lacking control something the TSMR-5 is flawless at no matter which setting the switch bass is on. Aside from bass it's the same story overall in my opinion, mids are more articulate on the TMSR-5 and treble is more refined as well. But sure, it's an unfair comparison TSMR-5 is not in the same price bracket...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back