Takstar Pro 82/GM200 Review, impressions and discussion thread

Which headphones do you want Pro 82 to be compared with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 12, 2018 at 10:09 PM Post #1,741 of 4,537
Probably somewhere in this thread.....................but it's 116 pages !!!!
Is the Pro 82 better than the HI 2050?
And better than the ATH M50x?
There are many comparisons of Pro 82 with other headphones (including 2050) in the second post

Apr 13, 2018 at 7:54 AM Post #1,742 of 4,537
I still don't get it why must buy the more expensive one while we can get the exact same product with much lower price. That extra $15 just to pick a color is beyond me. Maybe because I'm poor...

There was a picture of Idea and D2 boards side-by-side posted somewhere on the Head-Fi, and Idea's board was a lot cleaner.
Besides the colors, Idea has much better buttons and looks a lot better.

Apr 13, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #1,743 of 4,537
If you'll contact TakstarAudio, they will probably open shipping to your country
Sadly, it is not possible :confounded:
-------
Nice, although the shipping price is $174 lol
-------

The sellers that send to my country are "Volemer High-end Life Tech" and "Music HuHu Store". For the comments that I have read Music HuHu is more reliable (I say this because in this thread several people have received the product and). So, in a month I plan to buy them there.

I'll wait for the stores to be refilled to be sure there is stock and buy the Pro 82 with the black box and the 1.6m cable.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #1,744 of 4,537
Sadly, it is not possible :confounded:
-------

Nice, although the shipping price is $174 lol
-------

The sellers that send to my country are "Volemer High-end Life Tech" and "Music HuHu Store". For the comments that I have read Music HuHu is more reliable (I say this because in this thread several people have received the product and). So, in a month I plan to buy them there.

I'll wait for the stores to be refilled to be sure there is stock and buy the Pro 82 with the black box and the 1.6m cable.
I bought mine from the volemer store. But they just like any other stores beside takstar audio, they list the product and source them when order in. So when they can't source the product most likely they will make fake delivery

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #1,745 of 4,537
My Sabaj DA2 has just arrived. Got the infamous buzzing noise on my phone, changing the usb setting in the developer options doesn't make any difference. I can only make it works if I plug it when the song is already playing.

It becomes quite hot when active. Is this normal?

Apr 13, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #1,746 of 4,537
My Sabaj DA2 has just arrived. Got the infamous buzzing noise on my phone, changing the usb setting in the developer options doesn't make any difference. I can only make it works if I plug it when the song is already playing.

It becomes quite hot when active. Is this normal?
SMSL Idea is the same way - you have to start playing music before plugging it in.
It does get hot - it's normal. It may overheat after a few hours of continuous work an and stop working - let it cool off, and it will work again.

Apr 13, 2018 at 12:59 PM Post #1,749 of 4,537
Interesting. My shipment info is weird. It says it is shipping from netherlands.

Should be a reliable seller, Xiaomi world world store with over 39k feedbacks... Seems weird.
Xiao Mi World store is a known fake-shipper:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tak...iscussion-thread.849965/page-18#post-13644155
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tak...iscussion-thread.849965/page-15#post-13590199
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/tak...iscussion-thread.849965/page-13#post-13558403

If they have the headphones, they'll ship them, but if not...

Apr 13, 2018 at 1:27 PM Post #1,750 of 4,537
Apr 13, 2018 at 2:50 PM Post #1,752 of 4,537
Yep...that is how it goes unfortunately. I've had my share of bad customer service with aliexpress sellers. This fake shipping was new to me though.

I contacted The Xiaomi world store about The weird tracking info and their reputation as fake shippers. I told them that If they don't reply within 24 hours (they say they reply on 12-24 hours) I consider this a fake shipment, open a dispute, leave a negative feedback and also contact aliexpress customer service to ask If they have a policy on selling stuff that does not exist.

Apr 13, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #1,753 of 4,537
Yep...that is how it goes unfortunately. I've had my share of bad customer service with aliexpress sellers. This fake shipping was new to me though.

I contacted The Xiaomi world store about The weird tracking info and their reputation as fake shippers. I told them that If they don't reply within 24 hours (they say they reply on 12-24 hours) I consider this a fake shipment, open a dispute, leave a negative feedback and also contact aliexpress customer service to ask If they have a policy on selling stuff that does not exist.
You can't open the dispute too quickly, have to wait until the protection period is about to run out.
Anyway, better wait and see if that tracking number starts showing activity before deciding the next steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back