T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
Apr 10, 2014 at 7:49 AM Post #245 of 622
I really enjoy the H-300 so far apart from the peak. Going to get a bunch of Comply tips tomorrow, see if they help at all

Apr 10, 2014 at 10:22 AM Post #246 of 622
I really enjoy the H-300 so far apart from the peak. Going to get a bunch of Comply tips tomorrow, see if they help at all

Comply Ts200 works best for me without drastically affecting the H300's tonality.

Apr 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #247 of 622

Comply Ts200 works best for me without drastically affecting the H300's tonality.

Did you get those vmoda bliss tips yet? Curious to know how they work with the H300's.

Apr 10, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #248 of 622

Did you get those vmoda bliss tips yet? Curious to know how they work with the H300's.

Yes I have them. Unfortunately the large tips are just too big for me. I ordered medium and large but V-moda only sent me the large ones. I still have to contact them about it.

Apr 10, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #249 of 622

Yes I have them. Unfortunately the large tips are just too big for me. I ordered medium and large but V-moda only sent me the large ones. I still have to contact them about it.

Didn't work for me too, in fact the large one is too small for my canal, it's OK for a shallow fit, but any head movement will result in slipping off, or going in too deep thus losing the seal

the old school UE100/200 silicone tips works the best, and yes TS200 works nicely for me too...

Apr 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #251 of 622
The stock tips are really that bad? Haven't started on these phones yet but do they require burn in?

I actually really like the stock tips. The one's that are black silicone with the green on the inside which is the largest size. I asked T-Peos for more of these and they were nice to just give em to me since they aren't sold separately and now I use them with a lot of my other earphones at home hehe. But I still do prefer foam over silicone when commuting. As for burn, maybe into your ears as it may take some time for you to get use to the treble. Took me about two weeks. When I met Mobyn, he told me he found 50 hours to be a reasonable amount of burn in time if you're using one of those audio samples specifically used for burning earphones.

Apr 10, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #253 of 622
I actually really like the stock tips. The one's that are black silicone with the green on the inside which is the largest size. I asked T-Peos for more of these and they were nice to just give em to me since they aren't sold separately and now I use them with a lot of my other earphones at home hehe. But I still do prefer foam over silicone when commuting. As for burn, maybe into your ears as it may take some time for you to get use to the treble. Took me about two weeks. When I met Mobyn, he told me he found 50 hours to be a reasonable amount of burn in time if you're using one of those audio samples specifically used for burning earphones.

Nice! Will try out the different tips included as well as some other tips like Sony hybrids and Ortofon.

Probably the treble will be okay for me as I do like a bit of treble haha. I have the RE272 which is a rather bright phone too. Hope the H300 will not exceed the brightness haha.

Apr 11, 2014 at 1:26 PM Post #255 of 622
Nice! Will try out the different tips included as well as some other tips like Sony hybrids and Ortofon.

Probably the treble will be okay for me as I do like a bit of treble haha. I have the RE272 which is a rather bright phone too. Hope the H300 will not exceed the brightness haha.

They most definitely do exceed the RE272 in brightness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back