T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
May 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #797 of 2,595
May 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #798 of 2,595
Oasis, most of their songs in general sound strident and a whole lot of mess in most phones but not on the H200s.

May 28, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #800 of 2,595
we said soooooooo many good words about H200... perhaps time for some critics now?
i find one small problem with this IEM, when i listen to music with them i do not want to put them off... this brings me in conflict with my wife... married dudes, beware ............
tongue.gif

May 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #802 of 2,595
Quote:
we said soooooooo many good words about H200... perhaps time for some critics now?
i find one small problem with this IEM, when i listen to music with them i do not want to put them off... this brings me in conflict with my wife... married dudes, beware ............
tongue.gif

lol! I can relate to that... wife wasn't too happy either when my pair of H200 arrive last monday.

I do have fit problems tho; the ear guides seem to cause some discomfort whenever i use tips other than the transparent silicone ones. But then again, I have really small ears so that makes me the real problem in the first place
confused_face.gif
.  Other than that, I can't find any problems so far...

May 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #803 of 2,595
I do have fit problems tho; the ear guides seem to cause some discomfort whenever i use tips other than the transparent silicone ones. But then again, I have really small ears so that makes me the real problem in the first place :confused_face:

I found that with the small stock single flange tips, I'm able to achieve a much deeper seal. So deep, in fact, that the two protruding black contours (responsible for the discomfort in the first place) now simply slide into place (as was depicted earlier), instead of causing persistent pressure. With any other tips, the H-200 caused me pain/discomfort upon extended listening. Fortunately, it's now a thing of the past. My only other gripe is driver flex, which is just as bad as it initially was. Once they're properly inserted, however, driver flex is nonexistent.

May 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #804 of 2,595
Quote:
I found that with the small stock single flange tips, I'm able to achieve a much deeper seal. So deep, in fact, that the two protruding black contours (responsible for the discomfort in the first place) now simply slide into place (as was depicted earlier), instead of causing persistent pressure. With any other tips, the H-200 caused me pain/discomfort upon extended listening. Fortunately, it's now a thing of the past. My only other gripe is driver flex, which is just as bad as it initially was. Once they're properly inserted, however, driver flex is nonexistent.

Are they the black tips with red inner tubes? I tried those but to no avail. My ear canal are just too small :frowning2:
I might try comply tips...

May 28, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #805 of 2,595
Complys fit much better. im using the t-400, i just like the increase in bass depth from them! still have to hear from a proper source so i keep holding back.

my amp has left hk via dhl / and c3 coming from singpost / .. received my interconnect today from eBay (<link) .. rig should be complete soon-

on the complaint side of things. dont let any1 else hear them, my nephew has taken them since 3 days and is refusing to give them back !!
his m50's and lying with me but i dont even feel like listening to them..
mad.gif

May 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #806 of 2,595
i am really sorry to hear about fit issues, am i the only lucky one not having fit issues with any iem i had and have?

May 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #807 of 2,595
i had that same pain just one day.. maybe it was longer listening session i dont remember.. but it was with the stock tips for sure.. it was then that i decided i needed to try a few other tips.. after that .. I've had a listen with the stock tips and other replacements but never had the pain.. lol wierd i know..  but it was only that 1 day that i had a slight pain.

May 28, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #808 of 2,595
Are they the black tips with red inner tubes? I tried those but to no avail. My ear canal are just too small :frowning2:
I might try comply tips...

They're the stock transparent gray tips. Try pushing the small ones in as far as they'll go (while relaxing your jaw), and then rotating clockwise, as if to screw them into place. I found this to work very well. If it's still a no go for you, it's just a matter of finding the right tips. Try any and all compatible tips that you may happen to own. Once you've landed the right tips, you'll never look back.

May 28, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #809 of 2,595
Quote:
They're the stock transparent gray tips. Try pushing the small ones in as far as they'll go (while relaxing your jaw), and then rotating clockwise, as if to screw them into place. I found this to work very well. If it's still a no go for you, it's just a matter of finding the right tips. Try any and all compatible tips that you may happen to own. Once you've landed the right tips, you'll never look back.

That's what I'm currently using right now. It is more comfortable than the rest of the tips; but because my ear canal is too narrow, I couldn't push it in far enough for the one of side of the black ear guides to sit behind my targus:

I'm quite content for now but I will definitely try other tips to get that ear guide behind my targus.

May 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #810 of 2,595
Orange Vsonic/Sony tips? Do they fit?

Added an arrow incase u don't know what orange is... :smirk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back