T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
May 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #422 of 2,595
Flysweep, yeah... you know i cannot remove that stupid smile from my face....... all i can ask is not to blame me for sharing my emotions. H200 sound truly amazing and what strikes me also is great package and quality make for the price, all this for..... for 200$, ...again stupid smile on my face :-D

May 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #423 of 2,595
Quote:
I should be getting my review pair within the next week or 2 and I'm really looking forward to hearing them as it looks like they the fixed the problems I had with the H-100 with the recessed mids and at times harsh and sibilant highs. The H-200 seems like a very nice hybrid and at the $250 price point it also looks to be very well priced as well.

Looking forward to this as a fellow fan of the e-q5

May 9, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #424 of 2,595
Finally..

Initial thoughts, different!

May 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #426 of 2,595
Cheers mate, I thought Santa was delivering them lol

These are tip dependent, using 3rd party silicone, better than my first audition. Sounding pretty decent. Anyway need more "brain burn" :wink:

May 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM Post #427 of 2,595
Can the rest of the H200 owners please provide a more in depth analysis of what the H200 sounds like? Even if it's first impressions. I'm still on the fence, and could really use a push...

May 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #428 of 2,595
If you treat head-fi as a hobby you should of purchased already. A hybrid, 3 driver IEM at a great price and awaiting impressions?

I am not going to post anything of note until I have had a decent time with these, which is normal. As original purchasers are only just receiving, you will not find much info here.

Check out H20`s review thread for more info.

My opinion now? Decent, potential.

May 9, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #429 of 2,595
Quote:
If you treat head-fi as a hobby you should [have] purchased already. A hybrid, 3 driver IEM at a great price and awaiting impressions?

Now that's a bit condescending, don't you think? It's perfectly reasonable to be on the fence, as $200 isn't the greatest amount of money, especially in this hobby, but it is non-trivial and more so for some than others. 

I mean I agree with you, but I wouldn't have worded it like that. At Oof, there are only a handful of people with units. Mine is currently in the clutches of customs. There just aren't a lot of impressions available, but being the tremendous value it is, I think it's one of those times it's worth it to take the plunge and gamble a bit, even if you'd be buying sight unseen and sound unheard.

May 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #430 of 2,595
True I agree, and yes I should of worded it differently. It is just many posts on here are easily answered by going back even only 2 pages. I suppose (at my age) I am not the best spoon feeder.

I apologise for any offence, to anyone.

May 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #432 of 2,595
Oof, i still must listen more to post detailed impressions but all i can say for 200$ i doubt you would find any better and even going up to 400$ you will be hard pressed to find IEMs that could beat H200. in my humble opinion T-Peos put a big winner here.

As regards sound signature i would say this is mid centric, rich bass and mid bass, well tamed treble and very good stable stereo imaging, warm well focused and nicely detailed. There is helluva a lot to love about H200 especially considering such a nice price.

May 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #433 of 2,595
Just got my H200's today, and very impressed. I do have to say that the most impressive thing for me out of the box is the stereo imaging, It's handled like a full size headphone.

I put on the latest album from Haxan Cloak, a drone/ambient type album with a lot of weird effects and deep bass.
Handled it all perfectly. Play the clip below on high quality to get the best sound.

May 10, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #435 of 2,595
Quote:
Hi mate. I paid parcelforce over the phone today £22.01. They are shipping tomorrow for delivery Friday. No idea how they came to that figure but at least they are coming!

I think they just randomly pick a price to charge, as I just paid parcelforce £42.29 over the phone. Oh well, at least its getting delivered to me on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back