T-Peos Appreciation and Discussion Thread (updated with new Altone Series)
Dec 14, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #61 of 127
Thanks for the heads up. These seem to be an interesting buy for bassheads and "fun" signature lovers, especially with regards to the price.

Are they open-back like the FX850? Just looking at the pics they seem to have a large vent on the back of them (silver "grille") or am I mistaken?

Cheers

Edit: Sorry was referring to the H-150

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #62 of 127
After emailing comply, I've got some good news, T-Peos has finally gained recognition on the site!

I've been using the T-400 Series with my H-300, but according to Comply's website, the T-200 series is better. Good to know, might have to pick up another pair.

Jan 8, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #64 of 127
I just got the T-Peos Rich300 that I ordered on ebay a few weeks back.  I think it's a new product from them, and my first from this Korean company.
I will burn them in a little and do some tip rolling, but out of the box, I like them.  They seem like a nice budget iem offering.

Jan 16, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #65 of 127
  I just got the T-Peos Rich300 that I ordered on ebay a few weeks back.  I think it's a new product from them, and my first from this Korean company.
I will burn them in a little and do some tip rolling, but out of the box, I like them.  They seem like a nice budget iem offering.

Yes, those are a decent budget IEM. I have those in the bluetooth version. Don't know if they're released overseas yet. They just released a colab version of the Rich300 that they did with a jewelry brand Swarovski.

Thats a cubic zirconia. Pretty bling yeah?

Jan 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #66 of 127
Not sure about zirconia for me... too bling bling.. hehe

I have the red version, not bluetooth, but still with the mic.

So far, after a few hours and tip rolling (wide bore definitely or they are too congested, and as firm as possible, stock tips are a nice red, but too soft for me to get a proper solid seal), I like them a lot.  I would say they are a nice step up in quality over stuff like SoundMagic E10.

Deep rumbling bass, nice warm mids not too recessed and interesting highs (they splash, but no fatigue).  With a flat EQ on my ipod, there is no grain that I notice, so that is cool.

Jan 29, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #67 of 127
I've noticed that dual dynamics have been cropping up everywhere lately. I own 3 pairs already with the Moe SS01 being the latest addition. If not for the returned TTPOD T1E, I would have had 4 pairs at this point. I'm still on a search for a pair I love as much as the Havi B3 Pro without the price. Anyone here try the T-Peos DD200? 

Jan 29, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #68 of 127
  I've noticed that dual dynamics have been cropping up everywhere lately. I own 3 pairs already with the Moe SS01 being the latest addition. If not for the returned TTPOD T1E, I would have had 4 pairs at this point. I'm still on a search for a pair I love as much as the Havi B3 Pro without the price. Anyone here try the T-Peos DD200? 

I have owned the DD200 and the DD100. Both dual dynamics. Those who want a low budget earphone with an emphasis in mid bass will find these quite nice.

Jan 30, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #69 of 127
Not a huge mid bass fan. I want to buy at least one pair of T-Peos since I am Korean and I've been feeling pretty guilty over buying up so many pairs of Chinese earphones as of late. Anyway, I like good bass and more importantly, TREBLE. I love my mids and highs. Do you still think that the T-Peos DD200 will fit the bill?

Jan 30, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #70 of 127
Not a huge mid bass fan. I want to buy at least one pair of T-Peos since I am Korean and I've been feeling pretty guilty over buying up so many pairs of Chinese earphones as of late. Anyway, I like good bass and more importantly, TREBLE. I love my mids and highs. Do you still think that the T-Peos DD200 will fit the bill?

If you love treble and deep rumbling sub bass, H300 is your best bet.

Jan 30, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #71 of 127
H-300 is a unique hybrid, I'm not sure I've heard anything lean as cold in tonality as this models mid / treble. It exhibits the most clarity I've ever heard from 'any' IEM, it's transparency almost see through, it remains very coherent because it's so cold, I need a very warm source to control them. But sometimes I need to just put those beasts down man. I once told someone if there was a government standard or safety level for tonality H-300 wouldn't have passed.

Feb 24, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #73 of 127
ugh.....350.....almost identical response to the H200...

I thought things were moving forward with the Altone 200, because even though it's similar response, it's a lot less peaky than the H200.. And distortion got higher.........

Feb 25, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #74 of 127
From the updated OP.

Altone 250 - This is where a lot of the confusion is. The original Altone 200 talked about here on head-fi could be seen as a prototype to the prototype? Like a pre-prototype for the Altone 350. The Altone 250 is a totally different product. Before, they named this double hybrid the Altone 200 here in Korea. Since this will confuse people with the triple hyrbid Altone 200 released overseas, I'm assuming they renamed this one to Altone 250. Once again, The Altone 250 was renamed from Altone 200 but this is not the same as the one released overseas last year. This is a double hybrid featuring a Knowles ED single ba and a 10mm dynamic driver.

Well, I'm not sure what T-Peos plans are guys, Jonyoo is taking the lead for this one (which I'm happy for him to do so). I can say the housings and cables are looking really fabulous on these new models, but have no idea how they sound myself. I'd be interested in hearing the Altone250, Altone350, but as it stands I've not been approached by T-Peos at all about these new models and know just as much as you guys about it.

Maybe we could try and tour a unit or something (but don't hold me to that).

Feb 25, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #75 of 127
I don't find it confusing. The Altone 200 replacement is not the 250, but the 350, as it's the only one with the same configuration. Problem is, it's frequency response looks worse, more akin to the H200, but I'm sure some won't mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back