T-Peos Appreciation and Discussion Thread (updated with new Altone Series)
Apr 2, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #91 of 127
A review unit is on its way I believe. that's the last update I got a couple days ago.
So stay tuned...

Apr 2, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #93 of 127
I can't remember his Headfi username. sorry...
maybe @svyr can chime in.

If you want to purchase or inquire about the products you'll have to contact Sunggoo, Kwon: k1880497@swpshinwoo.com

Apr 2, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #95 of 127
  I already tried contacting Sunggoo through this email several weeks ago with no response. But thanks anyway.

Just send a follow up email... or resend what you sent. He'll get back to you for sure.

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:09 AM Post #98 of 127
We will be sending out some review units of the new Altone line-up to various Head-fi members/groups :D

Probably in the next few days...

Cool stuff, is there any way I can get on it? I haven't wrote a whole lot of reviews, but I can at least compare it to the h-300 that I have now.

Or will we be doing a tour of some sort?

Apr 8, 2015 at 6:23 AM Post #102 of 127
The Aussie tour is pretty much set, but perhaps you can PM @svyr to see if you can be added to the list :)

Listening to the Altone350 as we speak. It's smoothhhh...to my ears at least :p

Thanks, I have just sent him a message. This is what I get from being away from headfi too long... Missing out on news like this with one of my favourite brands! ;(

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:13 PM Post #104 of 127
  Dunu is making good stuff

Fidue I'm skeptical about.

I have heard the H200 and it's bad..bass is kind of nice but that's it...
Altone is quite a step up but not impressive to me.
I don't like what I see so far, but who knows, though as you can tell, I don't have faith in these. 

i have a hard time reading this.  i like my h200's more and more every single day.  i just have a hard time fathoming anyone saying "the bass is kind of nice but that's it...." about the h200.  it almost makes me think you got a defective pair or just went off of the charts without a good listen or something. 

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #105 of 127
  Dunu is making good stuff

Fidue I'm skeptical about.

I have heard the H200 and it's bad..bass is kind of nice but that's it...
Altone is quite a step up but not impressive to me.

blink.gif

confused.gif

i have a hard time reading this.  i like my h200's more and more every single day.  i just have a hard time fathoming anyone saying "the bass is kind of nice but that's it...." about the h200.  it almost makes me think you got a defective pair or just went off of the charts without a good listen or something. 

Yup, me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back