Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Mar 21, 2024 at 3:19 AM Post #76 of 493
Launching at the next CanJam. Will direct online sales also being going live on the 6th?

Thanks for the interest!

We will update our socials and here when the sale dates are confirmed.
We are aiming to have sales open at Canjam SG, but may have pre-orders open slightly before.

Do keep an eye out for the latest updates
We will be sure to announce it a few days prior!

Symphonium Audio Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Symphonium Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/symphoniumaudio https://twitter.com/SymphoniumAudio https://www.instagram.com/symphoniumaudio/ https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/ info@symphoniumaudio.com
Mar 21, 2024 at 3:23 AM Post #77 of 493
Thanks for the interest!

We will update our socials and here when the sale dates are confirmed.
We are aiming to have sales open at Canjam SG, but may have pre-orders open slightly before.

Do keep an eye out for the latest updates
We will be sure to announce it a few days prior!
Excited. Sounded great at CanJam New York. Congrats on the soon to be launch.

Mar 21, 2024 at 6:51 PM Post #78 of 493
No, it's basically our take on a Basshead IEM, we are currently aiming for a price point of $999.

Based on price alone the Crimson is remains our 'flagship' IEM; although if you look around and read closely we've never used that word specifically when describing the Crimson. Thus you may be correct to infer that we are reserving that word for a future release :)

It's new, it's blue. What more can you ask for? .... Jk, just a little banter :wink:

Seriously though, it's basically a new wire that we custom ordered in order to match the Titan's aesthetics and sound.
It's high quality OCC litz like all our previous wires and will come with OE interchangeable plugs as standard.

Frankly this is one of the best sounding wires we've gotten our hands on and we're excited for you all to listen to it.

Thank you for your kind words!
As much as I'd like to take the credit and say it was a complete aesthetic decision, it was partially to save some effort on the manufacturing side too.
Do you know what year you are thinking of releasing your future flagship? Later this year or 2025 or even later? Also do you know what sort of sound signature your going for?

Mar 21, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #79 of 493
Which would be the ideal partner for Crimson? Titan or Meteor 🤔

The titan has the same shell shape and design motif

On the other hand, the meteor is like a smaller crimson without the forged carbon plate. And it’s cheaper too.

Mar 21, 2024 at 7:13 PM Post #80 of 493

On the other hand, the meteor is like a smaller crimson without the forged carbon plate. And it’s cheaper too.

It's been a while since I heard Meteor but if it were me I'd go Crimson & Titan, Titan felt more contrasting in tonality to Crimson overall with its bassy but smooth tuning.

Mar 21, 2024 at 8:02 PM Post #81 of 493
The Crimson is not big like the Z1R. I don’t have a problem with the fit of the Sony. Though the weight makes it impractical to walk around with. Thieaudio offerings like the Monarch III and Prestige LTD are larger than the Crimson. IMG_6061.jpeg
How’s the prestige ltd stack up to these pictured? Very interested in getting that set

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:25 AM Post #82 of 493

I'd choose the Titan. It's more of a contrast vs the Meteor.

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:43 AM Post #83 of 493
I'd choose the Titan. It's more of a contrast vs the Meteor.
I wish you didn’t say that. I already have Meteor. Now I need to save up for both Crimson and Titan 😤

Mar 22, 2024 at 5:52 AM Post #84 of 493

It's been a while since I heard Meteor but if it were me I'd go Crimson & Titan, Titan felt more contrasting in tonality to Crimson overall with its bassy but smooth tuning.

I would also probably go with Titan and Crimson, as both are visually similar and collectable in that sense.
The Meteor is an alternative if you'd like a different shell shape and fit.
Do you know what year you are thinking of releasing your future flagship? Later this year or 2025 or even later? Also do you know what sort of sound signature your going for?

Not an easy answer, depends a lot on our creative expression.
Product timelines can change too.

We plan to experiment with more driver combinations and designs prior and we'd also like it to be a premium experience so we may reserve releasing a flagship for a later date.

Probably best to re-visit this question at the end of the year :)

Symphonium Audio Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Symphonium Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/symphoniumaudio https://twitter.com/SymphoniumAudio https://www.instagram.com/symphoniumaudio/ https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/ info@symphoniumaudio.com
Mar 22, 2024 at 6:13 AM Post #85 of 493
I would also probably go with Titan and Crimson, as both are visually similar and collectable in that sense.
The Meteor is an alternative if you'd like a different shell shape and fit.

Not an easy answer, depends a lot on our creative expression.
Product timelines can change too.

We plan to experiment with more driver combinations and designs prior and we'd also like it to be a premium experience so we may reserve releasing a flagship for a later date.

Probably best to re-visit this question at the end of the year :)

Graph soon?! :)

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:42 AM Post #87 of 493
The title says it all, the Symphonium Audio Titan is the newest offering from the small Singaporean IEM manufacture that was showcased over the last weekend at CanJam NYC. With the tuning being greenlit by the R&D department after overwhelmingly good feedback, I wanted to hear everyone's impressions on them and start a general discussion before the official release and hopefully keep the train moving once units start landing! I know a few folks on here got the chance to hear the Titan and from everything I have seen so far, it's all been pretty positive which I absolutely agree with.

My impressions from CanJam NYC 2024 of the Symphonium Titan - wow. Now THIS is bass that digs very very deep. Some of the best Sub-bass rumble and tactility I’ve heard in a little bit. This set very much reminded me of an improved Monarch MK3, with better mid-bass control, sub-bass texture, and a similar technicality suite. These also have a “hidden” vent for that 8mm DD so there was 0 discomfort or pressure build-up - Thank goodness. “I’m very intrigued” is what I wrote in my notes whilst I was listening, but holy crap, boys… These have lived in my head rent-free for the past 2 days. According to Felix (Symphonium R&D guy), these will retail for $1000 and IMO, that’s a crazy good price for these. I was expecting more like $1,500+. Which sounds crazy to say... trust me I know. But listening to the other Kilobuck IEMs both from the show and at home over the last 2 years, trust me, these are a bit different. Look out for these if you’re a bass-head or enjoy a good slam and rumble.

I'm pretty hyped about the release in the coming month.

8197e69329bfa52d8acb06db561060e0ab10c6fc.jpeg

840491d0e8c2a1edec440922cc0b7192d12871d7.jpeg
How'd you think the mid-bass was? I've heard of previous Symphonium earphones being scooped out in that region

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:45 AM Post #88 of 493
How'd you think the mid-bass was? I've heard of previous Symphonium earphones being scooped out in that region
The mid-bass was plenty powerful, very meaty and thick. The lower mids seemed to be fully realized as well, but without bleeding too much into the vocals causing a mushy mess. The vocals still came across as resolute and forward enough without sounding too harsh or shrill. The sub-bass is where the set really stood out to me though.

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:49 AM Post #89 of 493
For those of you who have tried the titan; how does the Soundstage (3d-ness) stack up against other kilo buck iems? I was thinking of getting the prestige Ltd but I am definitely very curious about this symphonium offering :).

I mainly listen to rock (classic and modern), in case that makes any difference but enjoy being able to listen to "everything" now and then.

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:47 PM Post #90 of 493
The mid-bass was plenty powerful, very meaty and thick. The lower mids seemed to be fully realized as well, but without bleeding too much into the vocals causing a mushy mess. The vocals still came across as resolute and forward enough without sounding too harsh or shrill. The sub-bass is where the set really stood out to me though.

Yes, mid-bass is a big difference for the Titan versus other past Symphonium models. The mid-bass and lower mid are surprisingly full, but sub-bass is still star of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back